New kits 21/22

Ordered our home and away tops from DHGate this season just to see what the quality is like etc. Already sent a few on here pics of the home top, if anyone wants to see what the away top is like give me a shout. For £12, i'm very very impressed mind.

Ordered our home and away tops from DHGate this season just to see what the quality is like etc. Already sent a few on here pics of the home top, if anyone wants to see what the away top is like give me a shout. For £12, i'm very very impressed mind.
I've ordered about a dozen between me and the bairn since the start of the year and apart from the odd delivery issue over the last couple of months,I cannot fault them.The quality and detail is superb

I've ordered about a dozen between me and the bairn since the start of the year and apart from the odd delivery issue over the last couple of months,I cannot fault them.The quality and detail is superb

Isn’t it a minefield though trying to pick one to order from, I looked there the other week and there just a million sellers and I had no idea who to choose, not for our shirts but for a couple other teams ones

Isn’t it a minefield though trying to pick one to order from, I looked there the other week and there just a million sellers and I had no idea who to choose, not for our shirts but for a couple other teams ones
I look at the reviews and pick from anyone over 4.5 stars basically.Funnily enough I ordered the Italy WC '94 shirt back in March,never came even though the order tracking had said it was in the UK.I'd given up on it a long while ago.Anyhow it came yesterday🤣,it's a beauty as well👍

Count yourself lucky.
No more home or away kits this year at Swindon.
Manufacturer will not produce or ship anymore. Next consignment will be a new kit for next season.
Far from the end of the World, we’ve got our club back and just travelling all over again nothing like it.

Back