Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.
El Camino Christmas is an ok watch. Not great, but not bad.

That new one with Will Smith was utter tripe though, Bright or something.

Anar its not a Netflix original, but they've just added Black Knight, always a quality watch.

I'm finding it harder and harder to find things I like, in honesty. To me, production values seem to be going by the wayside, but apparently I'm in a minority.

To contrast that, Netflix doc series shot in the dark, in terms of production value is a lot higher than most other docs.

To contrast that, Netflix doc series shot in the dark, in terms of production value is a lot higher than most other docs.
You seen any Storyville documentaries? They're the apex of documentary production for me. Do some incredible stuff.

Any idea how you can sort netflix stuff by ratings? I'll need a new series to watch very soon, so I'll check out a few things on this thread. When I look at a program, there is a thumbs up and a thumbs down so I can rate it, but I don't see to be able to see the general ratings.

As for shows, Orange is the new black seems to be highly rated. I thought it was shit but then I don't think I'm the audiance they are looking for.

First two series of Narcos are class. Couldn't get into the third though, I'll have to give it another try. The OA was pretty good, although the second half of the season dips. Stranger Things is brilliant, haven't watched Season 2 yet but it not being as good wouldn't put me off.

I read somewhere that most of Netflix's decisions on what to make are based on what's already popular on their platform. They know what people are watching and will make content along those lines. If something turns out to a bad reception they can afford for it to flop and it's just more data gathered.

Any idea how you can sort netflix stuff by ratings? I'll need a new series to watch very soon, so I'll check out a few things on this thread. When I look at a program, there is a thumbs up and a thumbs down so I can rate it, but I don't see to be able to see the general ratings.

As for shows, Orange is the new black seems to be highly rated. I thought it was shit but then I don't think I'm the audiance they are looking for.
Just use IMDb

@Lexingtongue out of interest what stuff do you like? What’s your favourite tv series??

What’s Dark and Sinner like?

Just finished black mirror so looking for something new
I loved the sinner. Really good, Jessica biel is great in it. There a couple of filler episodes but it’s got a great plot and ending. Watched it all in one sitting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back