Netflix has 104 million subscribers worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.

How many people subscribe and watch nowt? Bet there's a few who cannit be arsed to cancel. "It's only a fiver a month"

See loads of these offers where you sign up for a free trial period and give your bank details so you start paying a monthly sum after a couple of months. Is Amazon Prime one? Was gonna buy a t shirt on there yesterday with free delivery. Get through to checkout to find that the "free delivery" is only if I sign up to a free period of Amazon Prime. I never went any further and didn't bother (postage was £4 anyway and it was cheaper elsewhere) but guessing that I have to ring up and cancel when my free period ends otherwise I'm paying a wedge each month.

This is what happens if you look at why people pirate - take the innovation, package it, and deliver what people actually want.

OR call the lawyers and try to stub it out, without very much success, for decades, until your business has been left behind.

How many people subscribe and watch nowt? Bet there's a few who cannit be arsed to cancel. "It's only a fiver a month"

See loads of these offers where you sign up for a free trial period and give your bank details so you start paying a monthly sum after a couple of months. Is Amazon Prime one? Was gonna buy a t shirt on there yesterday with free delivery. Get through to checkout to find that the "free delivery" is only if I sign up to a free period of Amazon Prime. I never went any further and didn't bother (postage was £4 anyway and it was cheaper elsewhere) but guessing that I have to ring up and cancel when my free period ends otherwise I'm paying a wedge each month.
Amazon lumped their streaming service in with prime a couple of years ago. I get shit loads from Amazon since subscribing, it's worth it for the free next day delivery alone imo.

I've paid for netflix and prime since bombing out sky over a year ago, had now TV for a while but found the quality worse than streams on kodi.

Loads of people probably only use netflix for the original content, arguable it's only every couple of months a new series worth bringing drops.

Last edited:
its nee kodi like.

Thank God. Thankfully it is far better. With Kodi it is all about file name's and creating folders. With Netflix you just search for the film or TV proramme you want and watch it. I must have watched about 60 films on Netflix since May 9th when I fractured my finger at work and had to take the next 6-7 weeks off. I saw some great films which I would not have got to see or may not have been sure of seeing on Kodi because I would have spent a lot of the time going into menus and selecting things and then adding folders to drives and then installing one thing so I can upload another from another source. Kodi is the hardest thing in the world to crack. If everything like a ticket machine, an ATM or an NHS computer database used a system where to use it we had to install things and create source's we would beat everyone from the ordinary criminal to an IS terrorist.

Thank God. Thankfully it is far better. With Kodi it is all about file name's and creating folders. With Netflix you just search for the film or TV proramme you want and watch it. I must have watched about 60 films on Netflix since May 9th when I fractured my finger at work and had to take the next 6-7 weeks off. I saw some great films which I would not have got to see or may not have been sure of seeing on Kodi because I would have spent a lot of the time going into menus and selecting things and then adding folders to drives and then installing one thing so I can upload another from another source. Kodi is the hardest thing in the world to crack. If everything like a ticket machine, an ATM or an NHS computer database used a system where to use it we had to install things and create source's we would beat everyone from the ordinary criminal to an IS terrorist.
Add-ons>Exodus>Search>Movies (or TV)

Kodi isn't hard.

I don't really get the hype tbh. I get it once a year to watch Better Call Saul, and then struggle to warrant carrying on with the subscription so cancel it.

Their Originals are embarrassingly poor for the most part. Arrested Development was an abomination.

Nah, you can sign up and then cancel it immediately from the site and you still get your free month I utilise it every fee years when they offer me another trial.

Kodi isn't hard.
My Exodus has stopped working. Any ideas why? I'm forced to use MettaliQ now...

how do you get £5.5billion from 1.4mil x £5? will you be my accountant?

, at least I use it (albeit only R4, 6 music which I don't need a licence for and the odd documentary). £5 a month on Netflix would be a waste for me.[/QUOTE]
104m @ £5 per month.

We already pay for the BBC

My point is that Netflix is a choice. They have done very well.

Kodi isn't hard.

Agreed. netflix went the journey as soon as I discovered Kodi:lol:

Last edited:
fuck me some rant that. the bairn can manage kodi no bother. its a piece of piss man.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back