Netflix has 104 million subscribers worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm generally a fan but some of its recent stuff has been poor:

Girlboss - unlikable, managed three episodes
Gypsy - didn't finish episode one, boring
Friends From College - spectacularly unfunny comedy

HAd it for over a year and I'm fast running out of things to watch on it now.

Brilliant for putting on a marathon of peppa pig for the bairn like when you have things to do

got it free at xmas with chromecast & used it once, as i get everything for free anyway & like hard drive to TV (paranoid of connecting tv to net :eek::eek::D)

At £5 per month that is nearly £5.5billion income.

that's a lot of money. will be twice the BBC soon and we are forced to pay that.

To get in the top 50 revenue worldwide you need to be hitting over £120bn.

I'd rather pay for the BBC tbh, at least I use it (albeit only R4, 6 music which I don't need a licence for and the odd documentary). £5 a month on Netflix would be a waste for me.

At £5 per month that is nearly £5.5billion income.

that's a lot of money. will be twice the BBC soon and we are forced to pay that.

Looked up, 50 million paid.

Both are remarkably successful.

how do you get £5.5billion from 1.4mil x £5? will you be my accountant?

HAd it for over a year and I'm fast running out of things to watch on it now.

Brilliant for putting on a marathon of peppa pig for the bairn like when you have things to do

Aye, I had it for about a year as well, like you say you end up running out of things to watch, and their film selection is f***ing dreadful. A bit like sky and bt with the football it's annoying that if you want everything (legally) there's no one provider you can go to. Need Amazon primer for some stuff, Netflix for others, sky for others, pain in the arse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back