NBA

Seen this is on sky. Might try and give it a good go this season. All the family have picked teams. The reasons for their choices are:

Wife- Washington wizards as she likes Harry potter

Daughter 1 - Cleveland Cavaliers as we have two king Charles Cavaliers

Daughter 2 - Denver nuggets as she likes chicken nuggets.

Son - Phoenix suns as it has sun in it and we are sunderland.

Me - miami heat as being a dolphins fan it makes sense.

Are games on pretty much on every day?

Seen this is on sky. Might try and give it a good go this season. All the family have picked teams. The reasons for their choices are:

Wife- Washington wizards as she likes Harry potter

Daughter 1 - Cleveland Cavaliers as we have two king Charles Cavaliers

Daughter 2 - Denver nuggets as she likes chicken nuggets.

Son - Phoenix suns as it has sun in it and we are sunderland.

Me - miami heat as being a dolphins fan it makes sense.

Are games on pretty much on every day?
Best reasons to pick a team. Ever.

:lol:

Sweet Jesus it's gets better.

Just mentioned to the wife that the Washington wizards are playing the new York knickers (I know it's the knicks) in London.

She turned round and said that's shocking calling a team the new York n*****s

Think I've just wet myself.

Sweet Jesus it's gets better.

Just mentioned to the wife that the Washington wizards are playing the new York knickers (I know it's the knicks) in London.

She turned round and said that's shocking calling a team the new York n*****s

Think I've just wet myself.
Their original full name was the New York Niggerblockers

i liked what i saw of fox last year, but if the stat lines are anything to go by, he's taken a big step

He’s looked great so far. Tbf we have a few bits and pieces in the squad who can play a little bit.

Glad to see it was back to normal today though :cool: Would have been a bit too much for me if we’d gone to 7-2!

Very dissapointed in ingram so far this season I thought he would be capable of making a big jump this year . Think he would do much better in the second unit as he needs a lot of touches to get into a rhythm..

Very dissapointed in ingram so far this season I thought he would be capable of making a big jump this year . Think he would do much better in the second unit as he needs a lot of touches to get into a rhythm..
bound to happen that one of the lakers promising younguns would be affected by lebron arriving, unfortunately ita the best of them.

Melo just been waived wonder if anyone takes a punt on him
only tanking teams will be looking at getting him on minimal money to get a few more bums in chairs. shame how he's become such a laughing stock as he seemed a genuinely decent guy in oklahoma. think he could be an ok kendrick perkins type locker room guy, but he'd need to come to terms with the fact that he's a relic now

bound to happen that one of the lakers promising younguns would be affected by lebron arriving, unfortunately ita the best of them.

only tanking teams will be looking at getting him on minimal money to get a few more bums in chairs. shame how he's become such a laughing stock as he seemed a genuinely decent guy in oklahoma. think he could be an ok kendrick perkins type locker room guy, but he'd need to come to terms with the fact that he's a relic now
Yeah he just doesn’t really put any effort in defence at all and could do with losing some weight as well, I’ve seen one rockets game this season and his bad defence was just exploited no chance a decent team will want him.

They left the best one walk in the summer for free .He was also the only legimate small ball 5 we had . Randle would have been very good at the 4 when closing out a game as he could switch on anyone and is a far better on the defensive end than kuz.

Last edited:
They left the best one walk in the summer for free .He was also the only legimate small ball 5 we had . Randle would have been very good at the 4 when closing out a game as he could switch on anyone and is a far better on the defensive end than kuz.
saving cap for next summer i guess. they could have never got randle to agree to the deal he's on in new orleans imo

Back