NBA

Haway the Celtics!! Looking for Hayward to have a great comeback and Kyrie to boss the Eastern this year!

Celtics vs Warriors finals

Never watched the NBA but now it's on Sky that's another sport I'll try to watch/get in to.

A lot of the games are late at night, during the week anyhow.

Usually have earlier games on a Sunday, normally start straight after Super Sunday games finish. Which is canny!

Good thing is the season is over 80 games long, so easy to dip in and out

Now that you can step out from Lebron’s shadow it may well happen ;) still gotta get through the Sixers and Raptors though

Haha!! Yep, glad he has headed West! Although it leaves the East looking like Burnley compared to Man City in the West, all the entertainers on that side!

The Sixers should be quality this season but the Celtics roster goes deep, they could field 2 starting teams that would challenge for the division

Haha!! Yep, glad he has headed West! Although it leaves the East looking like Burnley compared to Man City in the West, all the entertainers on that side!

The Sixers should be quality this season but the Celtics roster goes deep, they could field 2 starting teams that would challenge for the division
Yeah the Celtics look so good this year, a solid young core with a few vets that took Lebron to 7 games without Hayward or Kyrie! Plus Brad Stevens is one of the best in the league.

Think you’ll reach the finals this year. Sixers ain’t ready yet (Boston comfortably beat them last year in the playoffs) and Toronto are perennial chokers come playoff time (although that’s usually because they’re scared of their dad Lebron).

When LeBron's on the floor, the Lakers look good. However, with LeBron wanting to play less minutes (wanting to extend his playing career), not sure how much impact that will have on the team. The Lakers are not very good without him.

I absolutely hate the Golden State Warriors, but I think they're going to win it all again this year. They're just that good. It's their championship to lose.

Yeah the Celtics look so good this year, a solid young core with a few vets that took Lebron to 7 games without Hayward or Kyrie! Plus Brad Stevens is one of the best in the league.

Think you’ll reach the finals this year. Sixers ain’t ready yet (Boston comfortably beat them last year in the playoffs) and Toronto are perennial chokers come playoff time (although that’s usually because they’re scared of their dad Lebron).

The Sixers (game 5 I think it was) at home last year was the best atmosphere I have heard at a US game of any sort to date. Celtics were about 18 points down at half time and then went berserk in the 2nd half, hitting shots from everywhere, blocking everything, turned the deficit into a 15 point lead. The Garden was going mental, some bloke about 5 seats along from me, must have been a good 25 clem, ripped his shirt clean off like the Hulk, lobbed it over the balcony and just stood there screaming like a complete nut for about 3-4 minutes solid, was mint!

The Sixers (game 5 I think it was) at home last year was the best atmosphere I have heard at a US game of any sort to date. Celtics were about 18 points down at half time and then went berserk in the 2nd half, hitting shots from everywhere, blocking everything, turned the deficit into a 15 point lead. The Garden was going mental, some bloke about 5 seats along from me, must have been a good 25 clem, ripped his shirt clean off like the Hulk, lobbed it over the balcony and just stood there screaming like a complete nut for about 3-4 minutes solid, was mint!
Class mate :lol:

When LeBron's on the floor, the Lakers look good. However, with LeBron wanting to play less minutes (wanting to extend his playing career), not sure how much impact that will have on the team. The Lakers are not very good without him.

I absolutely hate the Golden State Warriors, but I think they're going to win it all again this year. They're just that good. It's their championship to lose.
I think the lakers are much better than what was around LeBron last year . Going to surprise a lot of people this season .

I think the lakers are much better than what was around LeBron last year . Going to surprise a lot of people this season .
Oh, I agree about the team, but I don't think any team with LeBron can surprise anyone. He makes any team he is on that much better.

My boys managed to lose all but one pre-season game. Are tipped to be the worst team in the league and don’t have a draft pick next year.

Roll on the season Sacramento!

I had not realised the hatred between the Lakers and the Celtics when I moved out here, first week I am strolling through Boston with my Lakers jersey on and was getting fuckin dogs abuse. Some bloke was taking a picture of his family as I was walking down the street, as I passed him he was looking at the photo and said 'fuck man, a good f***ing photo ruined by this dumb f***ing Lakers fan' :lol:

I had not realised the hatred between the Lakers and the Celtics when I moved out here, first week I am strolling through Boston with my Lakers jersey on and was getting fuckin dogs abuse. Some bloke was taking a picture of his family as I was walking down the street, as I passed him he was looking at the photo and said 'fuck man, a good f***ing photo ruined by this dumb f***ing Lakers fan' :lol:
Oh, yeah, that shit is real. Although, it was most intense during the Magic vs Bird era. Haven't seen it to that intensity since then.

Almost... ALMOST as intense as the Lads V Mags...

Na I’m just kidding, but fuck me they don’t half hate each other :lol:

Back