'Murica - Chicago Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

It did have data on it. I'll give you that. I'm just surprised you back up an assertion with a wiki article.
I am aware you are a lot more likely to die from shooting in USA if you are black. I'm not convinced the coppers are going out of their way to kill blacks.
Also why is questioning stuff being contrary? There is a load of utter shite bandied about that has no substance behind it.
Where in the name of fuck did I say that coppers we’re going out of their way to kill black people?

Sure, here you go

Logon or register to see this image
:D

Not denying this but what is your source? I have not read any reports on the ethnicity of the shooter
It mentions it in the article that he linked to in the OP.

But the whole argument of the gun lot in America is that, rather than reducing the number of guns, we should just make sure they all the good people have them too so they can protect people if there is a shooting. Too early to tell for certain what's happened in this case but sounds like there's been a shooting, it's possible this lad has done exactly that (got his gun out to defend people) and they've shot him. It makes a mockery of the whole good guys with guns argument.

Whether the colour of his skin was a factor in the officer shooting him is open to debate, but it wouldn't be a surprise if an officer sees a black lad with a gun and automatically thinks "that'll be the shooter", the police force obviously did since they raised their statement before realising they made a mistake, you can't discount the idea that the colour of his skin might have been a factor there
Nothing to do with being black. oh no.
FACT CHECK: Did the NRA Support a 1967 'Open Carry' Ban in California?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back