'Murica - Chicago Shooting

ajthemackem

Striker
From FB:

"Jemel Roberson put his life on the line to stop a mass shooting at Manny’s Blue Room Bar in a Chicago suburb last night. Not only did he return fire, stopping the shooter - he chased the shooter down the street as he tried to escape, pinning him under his own body weight, and waited for the police to arrive at the scene, ensuring the safety of everyone around him. I don't know many people who would have been so courageous. Do you?

Jemel, a beloved son, father, and musician in his community church, worked as a security guard at Manny's and dreamed of becoming a police officer one day. He was 26 years old.

When the police arrived at the scene, they shot and killed Jemel as onlookers cried: "He's a security guard!" "He saved us!"

The shooter was taken safely into police custody."

Logon or register to see this image

CNN Editorial:

Jemel Roberson, the 'hero' security guard killed by police, was working extra shifts for his son's Christmas - CNN

My God. What an awful story. It's nearly December and that's just about the saddest thing I've real all year.

Dear me what a f***ing shit hole of a counyrynthat place is. 2 kids, saves many people and then is shot by some **** with a badge.

If he was white he'd be alive today, no doubt.

The NRA never added "but lets hope the police don't shoot the good guy" onto the end of the now cliched line" the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun".

I all seriousness, it shows how stupid the logic is, especially with the trigger happy police in the US.

kind of blows the 'good guy with a gun' theory out the water

imagine in a hall full of people and 20 of them all have their guns out....how do the police knows whos a good guy and whos a bad guy (though in america I assume they just all the black guys first by the sound of it)

That report is a week old. I initially thought this thread was about that shooting a few days ago, where the loon shot his ex-girlfriend and a copper and hospital worker.
USA, heading out of control at high speed.

Back