'Murica - Chicago Shooting

Was the lad shot wearing a uniform? He was a security guard so why did the cop shoot a uniformed man?
Conflicting reports. Some witnesses say he had a shirt and that with security written in them. The police say he was dressed all in black with nothing saying security.

Conflicting reports. Some witnesses say he had a shirt and that with security written in them. The police say he was dressed all in black with nothing saying security.
The whole thing is odd. The security guard was lying on the perpetrator holding him down so the cop shot the guard. Wasn't there a big risk of the bullets hitting the perp who they thought was an innocent man? Seriously the police need to look at how this happened. The police shooter should be prosecuted.

It had some data on it. Did you even read it? It had what you asked for but lo, Harry’s being f***ing contrary again. How novel.
It did have data on it. I'll give you that. I'm just surprised you back up an assertion with a wiki article.
I am aware you are a lot more likely to die from shooting in USA if you are black. I'm not convinced the coppers are going out of their way to kill blacks.
Also why is questioning stuff being contrary? There is a load of utter shite bandied about that has no substance behind it.

Back