MPs want to ban smoking outside of pubs

I
:lol:

Herbal gans on the wind up last week about smokers/non-smokers and pubs and this week the government kick him into touch. sweet. :lol:
It won’t happen man
Could always make it optional for pubs, those that want to go totally smoke free outside and those that will carry on as they are now.
Means the non smokers who don’t want to be near smokers can have their pubs and smokers and people who couldn’t care less can have others
Is the sensible answer

Last edited:

Quit smoking.
So many people missing the point on this thread. Whatever your view on smoking, the fact remains that a tab goes with a pint like cheese with pickle. Which is why so many non or ex smokers like to greed a couple off when they’re pissed.
Ever since the smoking ban, it’s been like eating your cheese, then going outside for your pickle. It’s nowt to do with needing a nicotine hit, it’s wanting to enjoy two things that should be enjoyed together.
The beer garden is the only way to do this now, yet you fuckers want to deny us even that.
I don’t know what the problem is anyway. Every pub I’ve been in post lockdown has had Indoor seating. Nobody is forcing you to sit outside.
I’m sorry for your loss. Try a flavoured e-cig.
They are shite man.
Smoking is a little different to those mind.

Our generation will be the first to see the end of tobacco sales in this country IMO.
By 2030 innit?

Last edited:
As I recall, Belgium committed to banning the sale of tobacco to anyone born after 2015 or something - a grand idea IMO.
Putin discussed the idea because Russia's lungs are in such a shocking state. But I think that would probably foster revolution over there despite their tobacco being so shite.

This country is the f***ing pits. Only our special brand of selfish moron could have beef with soneone farting directly in their face in the open air while they pickle their body with alcohol. I don't fart btw.
Most of the time the smoke is blown directly at face level - it makes it comparable to what I’ve edited your post to say.

Stand away from the doorway and nobody would have a problem m - it’s people barely standing a foot from the front door who are spoiling it for everyone IMO. A law saying all smoking must be at least 10 feet from a doorway would be sensible.

Last edited:
Don't know if it's local legislation or not, but the smokers in our office aren't allowed to smoke on the grounds of the building - they have to go out onto the public footpaths at either end of the building.

Back