MPs want to ban smoking outside of pubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye before the smoking ban, lasted about 10 minutes
Ah didn’t know that - it closed down???
My great grandad smoked 80 a day , was gassed and shot in the war and lived till he was 86.

It’s not a joke. He was just a smoker and a drinker who fought for his country and died when he was old.

RIP

Last edited:
All joking and wind ups aside - smoking is dangerous - I mean firefighters wear breathing apparatus to prevent smoke inhalation.

I would prefer it to be banned around public places but more importantly I would like the stewards in the SOL to stop people in their seats having sneaky vapes.

Think police should have the power to drive round town with some vans with water canons on top blasting water canons at the filthy bastard scumcunts but that's just me and the elite Liberal left would say that's not PC for people who want to act like shit in human form and poison others as is their right .

Think police should have the power to drive round town with some vans with water canons on top blasting water canons at the filthy bastard scumcunts but that's just me and the elite Liberal left would say that's not PC for people who want to act like shit in human form and poison others as is their right .
What happens if your mate says "Hold that for me a minute while I tie my shoe"

And you get waterised!

What happens if your mate says "Hold that for me a minute while I tie my shoe"

And you get waterised!
Immaterial. They'll get the lot of the selfish bastards and their mates whilst they're out patrolling blasting 'The Ride of the Valykries' out the speakers and rinsing anyone near the vicinity of trailing smoke.

This thread is taking a worrying turn towards hate crime. Calling smokers scum and lepers is out of order (and probably illegal).

Half the scruffs outside Spoons could dee with a good wesh anyway.

I can sympathise with both arguments here.
As someone who used to love a tab , but has packed in, I used to love one with a pint.
Now , I find the smell of it really off putting and couldn’t bring myself to have another cigarette.

This thread is taking a worrying turn towards hate crime. Calling smokers scum and lepers is out of order (and probably illegal).

If that is the case, and I’m not totally sure I’ve read that, the vast majority agree with removing it from beer gardens. Therefore any argue you have is vastly outweighed and the majority want to go outside for a pint and not have to breath the shite coming out of your antisocial cancer stick.

I agree that there’s double standards from the gov when it comes to smoking. They clearly don’t fully want people to stop as it brings in a lot of money for them. If it was really a strain on the NHS they wouldn’t just lob the tax up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back