MPs want to ban smoking outside of pubs

About 30 people in the club yesterday when I walked in and only 2 were smokers. If they stopped coming then we'd really struggle like.
2 less customers, and there’s no way of saying those ratios would be the same day by day.
If the two smokers said meh I’m not going to the club (does anyone actually still go to clerbs?) as I can’t smoke outside would the others in the group go elsewhere with them so the group are all drinking together.
As I said it doesn’t bother me either way but we’d no doubt troop to a pub that the smokers can have their cigs as the pub itself means nowt, it more being with ya mates

Love a tab. Am on 60 a day. 12.48 each pack at me local newsagents

Just shy of 40 quid a day. Some people spend that on food, clothing, heating etc
Well worth it for the enjoyment.

Love a tab. Am on 60 a day. 12.48 each pack at me local newsagents

Just shy of 40 quid a day. Some people spend that on food, clothing, heating etc
Well worth it for the enjoyment.
60 a day?, I’m nee expert but that seems a fuck load of fags like 😳
Just shy of £15k a year 😂

Last edited:
When I was on holiday in Lagos, Portugal a few years ago there was a couple of bars across the road from the Tivoli hotel - both run by the same bloke.

One allowed smoking inside and the other - catering mainly for families, didn't.

Obviously that can't be the case in many places but separate rooms might be the answer.
Smoking ban in pubs was just as much about protecting bar staff from second hand smoke than just other punters, wasn't it? Would be a pain in the arse if a smoking room at to close because the only staff member willing to work in there called in sick.

Jesus. That’s the NMW :lol:
I didn’t even know fags were that dear, that’s like 3 half decent holidays a year.
Still most of it’ll be tax back to the country and no fear of paying his state pension for years so always an upside 😂

Last edited:
60 a day?, I’m nee expert but that seems a fuck load of fags like 😳
Just shy of £15k a year 😂
I don’t even understand how people find the time to smoke 20 a day. Assuming the average person sleeps 6-8hrs a night, then they are awake between 16 and 18 hours a day. That’s more than one an hour - I assume they must have 3-4 a day at work (because nobody is going to allow someone 7-8 smoke breaks a day) then chain smoke for the rest of the evening or something?

I don’t even understand how people find the time to smoke 20 a day. Assuming the average person sleeps 6-8hrs a night, then they are awake between 16 and 18 hours a day. That’s more than one an hour - I assume they must have 3-4 a day at work (because nobody is going to allow someone 7-8 smoke breaks a day) then chain smoke for the rest of the evening or something?
Nee idea, when your at 60 a day you must basically be chain smoking, probably kill the lad breathing in fresh air for any amount of time while he’s awake 😀

I didn’t even know fags were that dear, that’s like 3 half decent holidays a year.
Still most of it’ll be tax back to the country and no fear of paying his state pension for years so always an upside 😂
A half decent holiday costs you £5k? You need to look around a bit more. :D

Think there should be designated smoking areas dotted about the country then smoking is banned everywhere else, aside from their own property. Let all the lepers congregate in one place.

Back