Moyes Presser

Status
Not open for further replies.

You must have a suggestion as to who you think would be better than Moyes?

To answer that question properly the club would need to scour the leagues (lower and foreign) for young managers starting to make a name for themselves.
A bit like Everton did with Moyes, they took a gamble with him which kind of worked, at least stability wise.
My current knowledge of managers is way too thin to make an informed replacement. It's basically managers in the Premiership and some of the Championship, which I suggest is the reason many people see no alternative.

Asides from all of this, the "name someone better" is the crappest of all the responses I see here to defend his current record.

To answer that question properly the club would need to scour the leagues (lower and foreign) for young managers starting to make a name for themselves.
A bit like Everton did with Moyes, they took a gamble with him which kind of worked, at least stability wise.
My current knowledge of managers is way too thin to make an informed replacement. It's basically managers in the Premiership and some of the Championship, which I suggest is the reason many people see no alternative.

Asides from all of this, the "name someone better" is the crappest of all the responses I see here to defend his current record.

It's the lamest argument churned out on here. It will still be trotted out next season when we are fighting to stay in the championship.

Just watched it on facebook, utterly depressing listening to the useless clown telling anyone who cares Nigel Martyn was his best signing at Everton and how successful his other signings where.

Er, perhaps the journo who asked the question?

Maybe he should worry about the shite he's saddled us with.

Maybe the journos at the press conf should ask him those sort of questions then?

I agree that there was a lot of "Everton, great days" type talk - but - if you really did watch it - those were the sort of questions asked.

Er, perhaps the journo who asked the question?

Maybe the journos at the press conf should ask him those sort of questions then?

I agree that there was a lot of "Everton, great days" type talk - but - if you really did watch it - those were the sort of questions asked.
Nah let's just believe Moyes took control and dedicated an hour to Everton Football club, suits the agenda better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back