Moyes Presser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad that this is good news.

Also, wtf is he on about with this??

MOYES: "I have incredible memories of @Everton but I also go back knowing I had a great chairman and great people around me."

As compared to now where he has ellis short and is forced to work with terrible assistants??

Why even say something like that?

Bit bizarre.
Isn't he just saying that he can't take all the credit. Very humble of him in my opinion.

Funny, I can name more off top of my head than the mags....
Dixie Dean, Joe Royle, Bob Latchford, Gary Lineker, Andy Gray, Grame Sharpe, Lukaku.....theres only Shearer can hold a light to those players from the mags
Fair enough! You've gone back a lot further than I'd have been able to like.

Dunno Bob Latchford, but I bet there were some great jokes about him latching on to crosses etc.

Fair enough! You've gone back a lot further than I'd have been able to like.

Dunno Bob Latchford, but I bet there were some great jokes about him latching on to crosses etc.

Battering ram centre forward Latchford....but top scorer in Top division 3 times in 70's I think

Can't help slaverring on about his Everton days. Well At least Pienaar's injured I guess

They've certainly been blessed in recent years with famous num 9's. Didn't go as far back as Andy Gray.

Paul Rideout
David Unsworth Duncan Ferguson James Beattie
Landon Donovan
Mo Johnston
Tony Cottee Kevin Campbell Louis Saha
Arouna Koné
Stuart Barlow

Lukaku by far the best of them.
He was a LB

They've certainly been blessed in recent years with famous num 9's. Didn't go as far back as Andy Gray.

Paul Rideout
David Unsworth Duncan Ferguson James Beattie
Landon Donovan
Mo Johnston
Tony Cottee Kevin Campbell Louis Saha
Arouna Koné
Stuart Barlow

Lukaku by far the best of them

He did qualify it by saying it depends if Pickford's ready.

If Pickford only has the use of one arm he should play instead of Mannone
Unsworth ? He was a sweeper iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back