Moyes Presser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad that this is good news.

Also, wtf is he on about with this??

MOYES: "I have incredible memories of @Everton but I also go back knowing I had a great chairman and great people around me."

As compared to now where he has ellis short and is forced to work with terrible assistants??

Why even say something like that?

Bit bizarre.

I think he's just saying he had a good relationship there. Nothing sinister to it imo

Who would you bring in ?

It isn't my job to bring anyone in, last time I checked I wasn't being paid millions of pounds to work full time running a premier league football club. Moyes on the other hand is and yet his signings suggest he's stealing a living, reflected clearly by the absolute dross we serve up week in week out and by our league position.

Lescott, Pienarr, Anichibe, Gibson, Love, McNair, Dilibodgi, Januzaj, Manquillo. All either useless, crocks or simply not up to it. Januzaj may be talented but just isn't interested in a relegation fight, one which Moyes identified we'd be in from day one.

They've certainly been blessed in recent years with famous num 9's. Didn't go as far back as Andy Gray.

Paul Rideout
David Unsworth Duncan Ferguson James Beattie
Landon Donovan
Mo Johnston
Tony Cottee Kevin Campbell Louis Saha
Arouna Koné
Stuart Barlow

Lukaku by far the best of them

He did qualify it by saying it depends if Pickford's ready.

If Pickford only has the use of one arm he should play instead of Mannone

Oh yes

It isn't my job to bring anyone in, last time I checked I wasn't being paid millions of pounds to work full time running a premier league football club. Moyes on the other hand is and yet his signings suggest he's stealing a living, reflected clearly by the absolute dross we serve up week in week out and by our league position.

Lescott, Pienarr, Anichibe, Gibson, Love, McNair, Dilibodgi, Januzaj, Manquillo. All either useless, crocks or simply not up to it. Januzaj may be talented but just isn't interested in a relegation fight, one which Moyes identified we'd be in from day one.
Love that reply "who would you bring in ". Happy Harry is paid 2m+ a year to manage a top flight team and fans are being questioned for his total fuck up .

Neither of those 2 were at Shearers level. Davies was a big lump and Mcdonald won fuck all, also he's an arrogant tosser.
Supermac was a cult hero you don't get that status being shit. Shearer is a different level but my original response was to a poster who asserted that the Mags did not have any other centre forwards to match Evertons roster with some less than spectacular players. I hate the Mags but that is clearly bollocks. Its like a Mag saying JD or Superkev were shit

Supermac was a cult hero you don't get that status being shit. Shearer is a different level but my original response was to a poster who asserted that the Mags did not have any other centre forwards to match Evertons roster with some less than spectacular players. I hate the Mags but that is clearly bollocks. Its like a Mag saying JD or Superkev were shit
I've met Mcdonald twice which probably colours my perception. You're right he did score a lot of goals for them I wouldn't put him in the same league as Shearer, Milburn and Gallagher.

You must have a suggestion as to who you think would be better than Moyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back