Moyes Presser

Status
Not open for further replies.

They've certainly been blessed in recent years with famous num 9's. Didn't go as far back as Andy Gray.

Paul Rideout
David Unsworth Duncan Ferguson James Beattie
Landon Donovan
Mo Johnston
Tony Cottee Kevin Campbell Louis Saha
Arouna Koné
Stuart Barlow

Lukaku by far the best of them

He did qualify it by saying it depends if Pickford's ready.

If Pickford only has the use of one arm he should play instead of Mannone
We'll probably be signing one or two of those in the next transfer window.

Pienaar injured. Wasnt expecting that :lol::lol:

What a bad signing

Sad that this is good news.

Also, wtf is he on about with this??

MOYES: "I have incredible memories of @Everton but I also go back knowing I had a great chairman and great people around me."

As compared to now where he has ellis short and is forced to work with terrible assistants??

Why even say something like that?

Bit bizarre.

Just watched it on facebook, utterly depressing listening to the useless clown telling anyone who cares Nigel Martyn was his best signing at Everton and how successful his other signings where. Maybe he should worry about the shite he's saddled us with.
All note the "loyalty shown by Philip Carter and Bill Kenwight" I under how loyal they'd have been after home capitulations Stoke and Southampton or 2 points from 10 games at the start of the season. Everton didn't show Martinez a great deal of loyalty after the dressing room turned on him. The man is a complete charlatan

MOYES: "I have incredible memories of @Everton but I also go back knowing I had a great chairman and great people around me."

As compared to now where he has ellis short and is forced to work with terrible assistants??

Bit bizarre.
Why pick something out of nothing

Bit bizarre.
He wants out mate, just to greedy to walk, there were a few sly digs at the ownership, comparing them to how wonderful Everton are. Should have f***ing stopped there

I feel like Everton are even less famed for their number 9s than NUFC.

Funny, I can name more off top of my head than the mags....
Dixie Dean, Joe Royle, Bob Latchford, Gary Lineker, Andy Gray, Grame Sharpe, Lukaku.....theres only Shearer can hold a light to those players from the mags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back