Moyes OUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

We may simply have to go down......bring abit of youth in. Hold on to a couple of players and fight our way back.......it wont be the end of safc.....just a differant approach. Whether we like it or not. Id stick with moyes now.......bite the bullet this season.
Moyes has said he doesnt rate any of the youth.

Honest question for those kicking off about the formation, how would you have set up with the available players today. We are so f***ing short of both numbers and quality I don't think SAF would get much more out of this situation.
He didn't signed M'Vila in the summer, but he signed McNair, Ndong, Love, Papy, Manquillo, Januzaj and Pienaar. He doesn't want Khazri who was more than decent last season. It's his fault we're in this situation and the Burnley lot is doing better with worse players.

He didn't signed M'Vila in the summer, but he signed McNair, Ndong, Love, Papy, Manquillo, Januzaj and Pienaar. He doesn't want Khazri who was more than decent last season. It's his fault we're in this situation and the Burnley lot is doing better with worse players.
not sure m'vila has ever really been an option mind given his potential wage and the owners desire to do things on the cheap

M'Vila - Was told no from above
Love - Yes he did {
McNair - Yes he did { these two lads werent even meant to be 1st teamers atm }
Ndong, Papy, Manquillo - Nope, signed from above him
Januzaj and Pienaar and Vic - Yes, but just for numbers in a panic imo.

Honestly if he had got the funds and players he was after the first lads would be subs at best and the rest not here.

He's clearly wasted 13m on Ndong. Jesus Christ 13m. Let that sink in lads, 13m for that wank splash. Not surprised they not letting him have anymore money to waste. And don't get me started on why he plays Pienaar. And why does he hate Khazri so much? f***ing Scottish Wanker

M'Vila - Was told no from above
Love - Yes he did {
McNair - Yes he did { these two lads werent even meant to be 1st teamers atm }
Ndong, Papy, Manquillo - Nope, signed from above him
Januzaj and Pienaar and Vic - Yes, but just for numbers in a panic imo.

Honestly if he had got the funds and players he was after the first lads would be subs at best and the rest not here.
Never his fault. I bet Short even tells him who to play before the game.

Why? The manager did an awful job, he needs to go.
Think we just have to stick with someone. As others have said we cant afford to sack him, who would we get? We are going down, probably with a wimper. A chaotic summer, injuries, lack of preparation for the summer signings, takeover talk and no funds for January have dealt Moyes an impossible hand. He doesnt inspire but he deserves more time in my view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back