Moyes OUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totally agree. We've got the worst squad in the league in terms of balance, depth and overall quality. I'd trade it in for any other teams. We've had loads of injuries and also Moyes didn't get a proper pre season like the other gaffer's. IMO anything better than 20th and he's exceeded my expectations. Keeping us up would be an unbelievable achievement.
Don't get me wrong; Moyes has made a lot of mistakes since he got here, but he has shown over the last few months he can also get the absolute maximum out of a very limited squad. We just lack so much quality and even our very best XI would only be capable of lower midtable in a very lucky year. Unfortunately we've never been even close to putting out our best XI and beyond that we're poor. I'd like to see any other team deal with the injuries to key players we have this season and do well.

Owner, players and manager all to blame.

Can't get rid of the owner, need someone else to want the players before we get rid of them, so the buck stops with the manager. He just doesn't look like keeping us up, games like today where you need to keep it tight and nick something we looked like doing anything but.

Hardly Moyes fault, have you seen what's he got to work with

£0 to spend either blame doesn't lie with Moyes

Hardly Moyes fault?? Not one little bit? Not his tactics? Not his acquisitions?

The buck stops with the manager. He can't be blamed for Short losing interest, but he has been a disaster.

The loons are back.

I was in the middle of typing a post but this pretty much sums it up.

As for the game, I'm going to do my best to forget it and not let it ruin my New Years Eve.

We started well for the first ten minutes and it looked like we could do well, that should have been the first warning sign. I can't even comment on the rest of the game right now.

Anyone blaming Moyes and wanting us to get shot of him needs their heads testing.

Don't get me wrong; Moyes has made a lot of mistakes since he got here, but he has shown over the last few months he can also get the absolute maximum out of a very limited squad. We just lack so much quality and even our very best XI would only be capable of lower midtable in a very lucky year. Unfortunately we've never been even close to putting out our best XI and beyond that we're poor. I'd like to see any other team deal with the injuries to key players we have this season and do well.

I loved watching the way he squeezed the absolute maximum out of the squad at Swansea. A complete and utter failure to capitalize on the performance against Leicester. One forced change due to Watmore so he goes ultra negative, changes the formation and tactics and moves people left right and centre in a meek attempt to get a point. He can fuck right off.

Hardly Moyes fault?? Not one little bit? Not his tactics? Not his acquisitions?

The buck stops with the manager. He can't be blamed for Short losing interest, but he has been a disaster.

He has to take some blame but I blame players and more importantly short before him

Short made him promises and isn't delivering

Players are on the pitch it's not Moyes fault for their individual mistakes

M

Moyes signed 2 RBs, an 8m CB and a 16m midfielder. If that had actually worked, we wouldn't still be talking about those three.
This is overlooked by the Moyes lovers on here. ITs not all moyes doing but we have managed to sign players that wouldn't get into any other team in this league.

For all those not willing to give any blame to Moyes. Look at Burnley today. Have they spent a fortune? Is there squad better than ours ?

They have 9 more points than us.
Had Bournemouth last season when they beat us ? We've been f***ing shit for years until the last 10 games ok about 15 under the Fat Sam but that's the reality we're shit with a f***ing shite side

Burnley have kept the core of those players together for seasons now might not be superstars like Bournemouth but they're a close knit side

Fuck off, whos going to come here and do a better job ?

This is overlooked by the Moyes lovers on here. ITs not all moyes doing but we have managed to sign players that wouldn't get into any other team in this league.

How would you feel if ALL of the players Moyes asked for in his spell before the window closed are not at the club?
What if the only f***ing thing he got that he asked for was Kone not to leave ?

Not really. He had 30mil to spend in the summer. That's not loads in the current market but should have been enough to build a better squad than he did.
Yes we've had injuries but squad should have been strong enough to cope better than it is.
He came in late in the window and certainly could have signed someone better than n'dong, I think everyone knows that. But we've spent money worse than that over the years. 30m was never enough for several quality players. 30m might have been OK to tweak the squad, like most clubs do every summer. Our squad needed much much more investment than that.

I loved watching the way he squeezed the absolute maximum out of the squad at Swansea. A complete and utter failure to capitalize on the performance against Leicester. One forced change due to Watmore so he goes ultra negative, changes the formation and tactics and moves people left right and centre in a meek attempt to get a point. He can fuck right off.
I don't think the capitulation at Swansea was just down to Moyes, although he got the team wrong for me switching Anichebe onto the other flank. It's the mental fragility at our club. How often have we been pasted in the last few years and they look like they just give up? That's under multiple managers, not just Moyes.

But we got them on short term deals that we pay for over a decade and they aren't on high wages...

Fuck off, whos going to come here and do a better job ?

How would you feel if ALL of the players Moyes asked for in his spell before the window closed are not at the club?
What if the only f***ing thing he got that he asked for was Kone not to leave ?
Unfortunately this is true - no one around that could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back