Moyes OUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuck off, whos going to come here and do a better job ?

How would you feel if ALL of the players Moyes asked for in his spell before the window closed are not at the club?
What if the only f***ing thing he got that he asked for was Kone not to leave ?
I don't know who he asked for...

We may simply have to go down......bring abit of youth in. Hold on to a couple of players and fight our way back.......it wont be the end of safc.....just a differant approach. Whether we like it or not. Id stick with moyes now.......bite the bullet this season.

For all those not willing to give any blame to Moyes. Look at Burnley today. Have they spent a fortune? Is there squad better than ours ?

They have 9 more points than us.

They also have stuck with the manager through a relegation and he's been there 4 and a half years. The penny will drop with you eventually that sacking managers is not the answer.

I don't think the capitulation at Swansea was just down to Moyes, although he got the team wrong for me switching Anichebe onto the other flank. It's the mental fragility at our club. How often have we been pasted in the last few years and they look like they just give up? That's under multiple managers, not just Moyes.

He got the team wrong and the formation. He's negative as fuck. That defeat is 100% at his door. He didn't take the job when he was offered it last season because he thought we'd go down, that tells you all you need to know about his mentality.

I don't know who he asked for...

Easy to ride a managers back though mate without having the slightest idea of the shit that went on behind the scenes. As far as I know Moyes had a very good reason to go from been upbeat when he came in to calling another long hard struggle.

Edit. I can understand anyone who gives a fuck about the club been pissed off but we need to be carefull what we wish for and who we blame imo of course.

Hardly Moyes fault?? Not one little bit? Not his tactics? Not his acquisitions?

The buck stops with the manager. He can't be blamed for Short losing interest, but he has been a disaster.
Not really. He came in late in pre season to the worst squad in the league and wasn't given sufficient money to add enough quality to avoid a relegation battle. N'dong was a poor signing and he deserves criticism for that but much more was needed. He's then had a freak ammount of injuries which have resulted him working with the most limited set of players in the league. He's got the maximum out of what he's had.

Honest question for those kicking off about the formation, how would you have set up with the available players today. We are so f***ing short of both numbers and quality I don't think SAF would get much more out of this situation.

Easy to ride a managers back though mate without having the slightest idea of the shit that went on behind the scenes. As far as I know Moyes had a very good reason to go from been upbeat when he came in to calling another long hard struggle.

Edit. I can understand anyone who gives a fuck about the club been pissed off but we need to be carefull what we wish for and who we blame imo of course.
Don't disagree - the signings in the last transfer window haven't helped his cause though

We have to stick with him, we have to. But by god he is hard work. I think it can only go two ways, we go down and Moyes builds a young team to come back up. Or we go down and Moyes tries to build a young teaam a d we are down for years. This lot cant stay up.

We may simply have to go down......bring abit of youth in. Hold on to a couple of players and fight our way back.......it wont be the end of safc.....just a differant approach. Whether we like it or not. Id stick with moyes now.......bite the bullet this season.
You Sir need a bullet in the head...

Hardly Moyes fault, have you seen what's he got to work with

£0 to spend either blame doesn't lie with Moyes

Khasri ???? He signed AJ , he signed f------g Pinaar, he signed Donald F -----g Love , he could have spent the money on Mvila. He persisted in playing Jack Rodwell. It is not all his fault but he is far from blameless

We have to stick with him, we have to. But by god he is hard work. I think it can only go two ways, we go down and Moyes builds a young team to come back up. Or we go down and Moyes tries to build a young teaam a d we are down for years. This lot cant stay up.
Why? The manager did an awful job, he needs to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back