Moyes OUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How?! We're shocking

He is an experienced premier league manager who will get it right if given time.

Is that the best reply you can come up with?
He's bought shite, we play shite, we are shite and will go down with him in charge.

We barely even had a squad when he was appointed. He had to bring in a lot of players very quickly with little money.

Last edited:

Is that the best reply you can come up with?
He's bought shite, we play shite, we are shite and will go down with him in charge.
Agree on all 3 points;

Yeah he's bought shite, maybe could have bought 2 quality players with that money but we needed at least 6 players so it was spread way too thinly. Still he deserves criticism for the recruitment and not signing m'vila.

Yeah we play shite because we've got shite players with limited ability. We don't even have players who can play aggressive direct football like Burnley did yesterday.

Yeah we are going down with him in charge and we'd go down without him in charge.

I believe we've got THE Worst squad in the league. Not just taking into account the quality of individuals but in also interms of depth and balance. Even the most optimistic Sunderland fan would rate our squad as one of the worst 4-5 squads. Then if you factor in the injuries, it's obvious that Moyes is working with the worst group of players in the league. We're somehow not cud adrift at the bottom. On that basis, I think he deserves praise for getting the best out of the lads we've got (aside from Yesterday)

Agree on all 3 points;

Yeah he's bought shite, maybe could have bought 2 quality players with that money but we needed at least 6 players so it was spread way too thinly. Still he deserves criticism for the recruitment and not signing m'vila.

Yeah we play shite because we've got shite players with limited ability. We don't even have players who can play aggressive direct football like Burnley did yesterday.

Yeah we are going down with him in charge and we'd go down without him in charge.

I believe we've got THE Worst squad in the league. Not just taking into account the quality of individuals but in also interms of depth and balance. Even the most optimistic Sunderland fan would rate our squad as one of the worst 4-5 squads. Then if you factor in the injuries, it's obvious that Moyes is working with the worst group of players in the league. We're somehow not cud adrift at the bottom. On that basis, I think he deserves praise for getting the best out of the lads we've got (aside from Yesterday)

I don't agree with this.
We don't have the worst squad.
We have,

One of the best keepers in the league.
One of the most lethal forwards in the league.
A decent centre back paring .....
(You may not agree with this but it's better that watfords, stoke and most below them)
Borini would go to most mid table clubs as would cattermole.

What we have is a big injury list and SHOCKING cover for these.

Now that's why people are saying a squad is poor but not many teams could carry their team with the amount of injuries.

Now if for instance Stoke had a similar situation they would capitulate like us.
No team in the lower half could compete with the losses to the better players that we have.

I don't agree with this.
We have,

(You may not agree with this but it's better that watfords, stoke and most below them)

Now that's why people are saying a squad is poor but not many teams could carry their team with the amount of injuries.

Now if for instance Stoke had a similar situation they would capitulate like us.
No team in the lower half could compete with the losses to the better players that we have.
Tend to agree but still not an excuse for playing Jos in that role yesterday . What was he thinking .

I don't agree with this.
We have,

And a train smash of central midfield players and a disastrous collection of full backs

Tend to agree but still not an excuse for playing Jos in that role yesterday . What was he thinking .

That differs from the worst squad. That is poor management especially playing ndong all season then dropping him after his mistake. That ain't gunna help his confidence.
Playing Borini in that role, playing Larsson full stop.
Poor management yesterday

That differs from the worst squad. That is poor management especially playing ndong all season then dropping him after his mistake. That ain't gunna help his confidence.
Playing Borini in that role, playing Larsson full stop.
Poor management yesterday
And the Swansea game

Can't afford Moyes compensation
Unfortunately I think you're right. I'm not his biggest fan but have to concede we are stuck with him. Cant see who else would want to come & manage us now & would do a better job with what we have. Yes, he squandered £30m on dogshit & contributed to the piss poor squad of players but thats done now. No decent manager would want to gamble his career unless he was given significant funds & that aint gonna happen

How much longer do we have to put up with dour twat?

Burnley....f***ing Burnley.
Swansea...
Etc.

What does he do with them in training?!

To be fair Burnley have the best home record , bar Chelsea in the division. The re-organising of the team after Kone went off did us yesterday, whether that's because JOS & Pappy have a less understanding of each other or because JOS was taken out of the holding midfield role is open to debate. Really hope Denayer is fit for tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back