Moyes OUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think we just have to stick with someone. As others have said we cant afford to sack him, who would we get? We are going down, probably with a wimper. A chaotic summer, injuries, lack of preparation for the summer signings, takeover talk and no funds for January have dealt Moyes an impossible hand. He doesnt inspire but he deserves more time in my view.
If we go down I want us to get a decent manager, not a finished one who can't spot a player even at 13m.

Sack the manager, sack the board, sack the owner, sack the players, sack the supporters, close this forum.

Start again.

It won't work. It's Sunderland.

I'm off to the SMB to talk some more bollocks.

Sack the manager, sack the board, sack the owner, sack the players, sack the supporters, close this forum.

Start again.

It won't work. It's Sunderland.

I'm off to the SMB to talk some more bollocks.

Same for me, im off to the lighter side of the forum and shall enjoy a few bevs. Happy New Year to everyone, regardless of stance around the current shite we are in.

He doesn't help himself selecting players like Pienaar just because he brought him in over ones who are arguably more effective.

Moyes did not get to sign one quality player of his own choosing in the summer. In a vastly inflated market he was given peanuts

He is a Manager--in any other walk of life you Manage what you are given--that proves you can actually manage a Team - any one of us could manage given the money

One thing is for certain, setting us up to try and get a 0-0 every week, away, certainly isn't working

It's what got poyet fired.

That said, the high line wasn't even that. It was a gift. Like putting Pienaar on the wing in front of Jones at Swansea.

Gray is their fastest player and we setup exactly to let them exploit his speed and split our defenders with hoof punts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back