"More Britishness"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointing that even with the improved levels of racial purity in the side he wasn't able to beat Burnley. What could have gone wrong?

He hasn't worked with what has here, he's bought worse shit. What the fuck is no option to replace them supposed to mean, of course he has. Stop blindly defending the cunt and admit that the majority of the people he has brought in are utter f***ing chod. He's made a f***ing pigs ear of building a squad which he is so "famed" for. He hasn't been a success since he left Everton and was an abject failure in his last two posts, it will be 3 soon. He hasn't shown one iota that he can build anything here, yet a very few minority of fans want him to oversee us in the Championship. The only reason he is in a job is because we can't afford to sack him
If he was performing like this as Newcastle manager, I'd want them to keep him too

Spot on. Funny how dangermoyes is now saying his signings are shite and he is under performing but took the piss when we said this pre Christmas.

I'm not. How is saying his signings have been shite defending him? Okay then, he should bring those shite signings into the team and all will be well. Sorted.

The point is we have no options to change a game, cos as you are saying, the players are shite.

Most signed by Moyes.

I'm not. How is saying his signings have been shite defending him? Okay then, he should bring those shite signings into the team and all will be well. Sorted.

The point is we have no options to change a game, cos as you are saying, the players are shite.
it isn't just about this one post though is it? He bought the options we had on the bench, that is my point. Was he forced into it with his arm up his back? We are the f***ing laughing stock of the Premier league yet people still advocate him.

I realise you're loving all the attention by being contrary for the sake of it again by defending Moyes, but surely it's his job to motivate these "shit" players

Attention on an internet message board, have a word with yourself ffs.

Why can't you get it into your head that's there's no point whinging about the signings now, they're shite, but we are stuck with them. That's my point. I'm not defending him though.

it isn't just about this one post though is it? He bought the options we had on the bench, that is my point. Was he forced into it with his arm up his back? We are the f***ing laughing stock of the Premier league yet people still advocate him.

I know he did. Shite signings, we are agreeing. But then why do people say he should have brought x, y and z on from the bench whilst at the same time recognising and moaning that x, y and z are shite? That's my point. We are fucked as the players, including his signings, are shite.

Most signed by Moyes.

And round we go in the same f***ing circle :lol:

Last edited:
Attention on an internet message board, have a word with yourself ffs.

Why can't you get it into your head that's there's no point whinging about the signings now, they're shite, but we are stuck with them. That's my point. I'm not defending him though.

I know he did. Shite signings, we are agreeing. But then why do people say he should have brought x, y and z on from the bench whilst at the same time recognising and moaning that x, y and z are shite? That's my point. We are fucked as the players, including his signings, are shite.

And round we go in the same f***ing circle :lol:
Most of the really shit signings were his. The bottom line is Moyes has been an unmitigated disaster

You don't half talk some shite marra. Attention on an internet message board, have a word with yourself ffs.

Why can't you get it into your head that's there's no point whinging about the signings now, they're shite, but we are stuck with them.

I know he did. Shite signings, we are agreeing. But them why do people say he should have brought x, y and z on whilst at the same time recognising x, y and z are shite? That's my point.
Bains said at the time that our transfer dealings had been appalling and that it would change. It changed alright. X, Y and Z may not be everyones cup of tea but the way you improve the squad is if they are better than A, B and C. Was it too much to ask to find someone better than Billy Jones, bearing in mind he had two stabs at it? I think £8m could have been spent better on a centre half than the one we splashed out on. Could we have found a better crock than an ex Evertonian to pay wages for? We haven't learned one lesson by the look of it and when all is said and done, whatever little funds we had to spend have been mis managed yet again

Most of the really shit signings were his. The bottom line is Moyes has been an unmitigated disaster

And still the circle continues.

Yes, they're shite. Again. But that's what we have now at our disposal. So expecting the shite to suddenly come good is barmy.

Bains said at the time that our transfer dealings had been appalling and that it would change. It changed alright. X, Y and Z may not be everyones cup of tea but the way you improve the squad is if they are better than A, B and C. Was it too much to ask to find someone better than Billy Jones, bearing in mind he had two stabs at it? I think £8m could have been spent better on a centre half than the one we splashed out on. Could we have found a better crock than an ex Evertonian to pay wages for? We haven't learned one lesson by the look of it and when all is said and done, whatever little funds we had to spend have been mis managed yet again

No it wasn't too much to ask. But there is no window open now, so we are stuck with the shite we have. So why are people lambasting a manager for not bringing subs on when those lambasting him are also saying those subs are shite?

Last edited:
And still the circle continues.

Yes, they're shite. Again. But that's what we have now at our disposal. So expecting the shite to suddenly come good is barmy.

No it wasn't too much to ask. But there is no window open now, so we are stuck with the shite we have. So why are people lambasting a manager for not bringing subs on when those lambasting him are also saying those subs are shite?
but isn't about just changing shite for more shite. What did Einstein say about doing the same things over and over again? It's also about trying something different, they were fairly comfortable. The problem is, we are always terrified of losing and will be ultra cautious

but isn't about just changing shite for more shite. What did Einstein say about doing the same things over and over again? It's also about trying something different, they were fairly comfortable. The problem is, we are always terrified of losing and will be ultra cautious

He tried something different after failing to get a result on three previous occasions against Burnley this season. That went down well.

He tried something different after failing to get a result on three previous occasions against Burnley this season. That went down well.
he got the same result he did in the cup, therefore he failed here as well.
I'm responding to your comment about people wanting him to bring on shite subs. I'm talking about the 90 minutes on Saturday, it wasn't working so you have to try something different, irrespective of what was on the bench. It was a must win game and we lost ground on 4th bottom. In my opinion I don't think the subs were too bad, Larsson should have been off first and I wouldn't let Borini near a first team shirt again, after being put through and Heaton hoying his hat on the shot. It was the starting 11 that fucked us up. We should have been at them from the start. Barton was booked fairly early on and yet never had to make another tackle in the game. How the fuck have we gone through 90 minutes without Defoe having any sort of effort on goal? I'm off to lie in a darkened room

It's quite unbelievable isn't it, I know that managers go back to their ex clubs for players they have worked with but come on this is ridiculous. We signed a team of ex Evertonian geriatrics and injury ridden has beens. As for full backs I have never gotten over not signing Alonso

I'm responding to your comment about people wanting him to bring on shite subs. I'm talking about the 90 minutes on Saturday, it wasn't working so you have to try something different, irrespective of what was on the bench. It was a must win game and we lost ground on 4th bottom. In my opinion I don't think the subs were too bad, Larsson should have been off first and I wouldn't let Borini near a first team shirt again, after being put through and Heaton hoying his hat on the shot. It was the starting 11 that fucked us up. We should have been at them from the start. Barton was booked fairly early on and yet never had to make another tackle in the game. How the fuck have we gone through 90 minutes without Defoe having any sort of effort on goal? I'm off to lie in a darkened room

That's a fair point. But you used a quote saying if it's not working do something different. It didn't work the previous three games against them, so he tried something different. And got hammered for it (I'd have played Ndong personally mind).

I do think it's criminal how starved Defoe is, but we don't have much creativity available. He was hardly getting a sniff for the large part of last season too, for the same reasons.

I thought we had enough chances to win on Saturday. But we didn't, and that's all that matters. Just because I'm not blaming a manager for two players missing very easy chances doesn't mean I'm saying he is blameless for it all. But sometimes it does fall on the players shoulders too.

Britishers needed!

U are right about Barton and it's where we are so weak and clueless. Booked early and no one to wind him up or to clatter him so that he would react. We could have been playing against 10. Re JD he rarely sees the ball and our tactics with him on the field just dont suit him, getting an England call up playing with this lot is the only miracle we will get this season

Last edited:
Pisses me off when pundits/managers associate a nationality with a skill like that ALL Italians are good at defending and nothing else.

ALL British players have no technical ability but all work extremely hard.

Just sack this embarrassing fuckwit of a manager. What an absolute f***ing tool Moyes is.

Not called for his head yet but that reason for dropping Ndong is beyond staggering and that is me out!

"I know you have been one of the few bright spots in the last few weeks but I want true British grit for this game rather than an African"

He has lost his f***ing mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back