"More Britishness"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The British style is dead. How many top clubs play the 'British way'? He even said this shite at Real Sociedad. He'll play the British way. What a f***ing arse clown!

It's starting to get to the stage where it doesn't matter how much money it costs us, we simply have to get rid of the bloke.

He's absolutely f***ing hopeless, what a ridiculous thing to say man.

Let's just hope Short sells in the summer and the new board appoint a new gaffer. It's deteriorating week on week....what a joke of a club

More Britainness. So he played a Swede and an Irishman in midfield.:lol:

He has an Irish passport. There's a little unknown thing called The Good Friday Argeement.

This is the man who got a job in Spain and gave up learning Spanish because it was boring and he didn't feel he needed to.:rolleyes:

Really????

despite all of the injuries, the shite he bought still can't get into the team. He's bought worse than what we had man

Right. They're here though, and there's no option to replace them. So, you have to work with what is here now rather than bemoan what's gone on before, as that's pointless.

So he bought shite and assembled a shite squad. But he can't be blamed for it and we shouldn't complain?

No. But what's the point in saying he should change it whilst acknowledging the other options are worse?

He should have changed it.

The bench was shite though.

Aye I know, but he bought the shite.

Okay then, bring the shite on, we will still be shite.

Fuck off Moyes.

Repeat.

Last edited:
Right. They're here though, and there's no option to replace them. So, you have to work with what is here now rather than bemoan what's gone on before, as that's pointless.
He hasn't worked with what has here, he's bought worse shit. What the fuck is no option to replace them supposed to mean, of course he has. Stop blindly defending the cunt and admit that the majority of the people he has brought in are utter f***ing chod. He's made a f***ing pigs ear of building a squad which he is so "famed" for. He hasn't been a success since he left Everton and was an abject failure in his last two posts, it will be 3 soon. He hasn't shown one iota that he can build anything here, yet a very few minority of fans want him to oversee us in the Championship. The only reason he is in a job is because we can't afford to sack him
If he was performing like this as Newcastle manager, I'd want them to keep him too

He hasn't worked with what has here, he's bought worse shit. What the fuck is no option to replace them supposed to mean, of course he has. Stop blindly defending the cunt and admit that the majority of the people he has brought in are utter f***ing chod. He's made a f***ing pigs ear of building a squad which he is so "famed" for. He hasn't been a success since he left Everton and was an abject failure in his last two posts, it will be 3 soon. He hasn't shown one iota that he can build anything here, yet a very few minority of fans want him to oversee us in the Championship. The only reason he is in a job is because we can't afford to sack him

I'm not. How is saying his signings have been shite defending him? Okay then, he should bring those shite signings into the team and all will be well. Sorted.

The point is we have no options to change a game, cos as you are saying, the players are shite.

No. But what's the point in saying he should change it whilst acknowledging the other options are worse?

He should have changed it.

The bench was shite though.

Aye I know, but he bought the shite.

Okay then.

Fuck off Moyes.

Repeat.
I realise you're loving all the attention by being contrary for the sake of it again by defending Moyes, but surely it's his job to motivate these "shit" players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back