"More Britishness"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amusing that the same posters who never stop moaning about Moyes signing Ndong and telling anyone who will listen how shite he is, are now moaning because he got dropped. Thick as fuck.
Yeah, you'd have to be thick as fuck to wonder why Moyes broke our transfer record then lets the player sit on the bench.

But of course, Moyes had his hands tied.

Yeah, you'd have to be thick as fuck to wonder why Moyes broke our transfer record then lets the player sit on the bench.

But of course, Moyes had his hands tied.

You need to step away from the Internet for a few weeks son, you're putting in 16 hour shifts on this forum just raging about Moyes saying the same things over and over again, it can't be healthy for you.

I see you edited out the bit you agree with but don't want to.

It wasn't relevant to the point I was making and you agreed with.

I can see when a team is bottom a manager has failed. That doesn't mean I can't agree with anything he says, or that I will happily be hypocritical in order to have a pop. Cos that would be pathetic.

Plays Ndong

He's shite. Fuck off Moyes.

Drops Ndong

Shouldve played him. Fuck off Moyes.

:lol:
Someone said yesterday that Djilobodji should have played on Saturday, Ive seen a few comments made as well about having two players that cost 20 million on the bench. It was only last month Djilobodji was getting absolute dogs abuse.

The players were poor today and we deserved nothing.

Wow, Mr bloody motivator. Fuck off Moyes.

The players were unlucky today, and I've told them, we deserved something.

Wow, he's on another bloody planet. Fuck off Moyes.

Someone said yesterday that Djilobodji should have played on Saturday, Ive seen a few comments made as well about having two players that cost 20 million on the bench. It was only last month Djilobodji was getting absolute dogs abuse.

Link?

You need to step away from the Internet for a few weeks son, you're putting in 16 hour shifts on this forum just raging about Moyes saying the same things over and over again, it can't be healthy for you.
ThIs could said to many tbh. We need a resident psychiatric expert. We have OCD, bipolar, autism , personality disorder, high levels of manipulation etc etc . It would be a busy practice.

If a manager spends 20m on rwo players, given out budget and lack of quality. They should be starting ahead of Gibson and Rodwell. Another failure that Moyes has brought us, poor recruitment.

If a manager spends 20m on rwo players, given out budget and lack of quality. They should be starting ahead of Gibson and Rodwell. Another failure that Moyes has brought us, poor recruitment.
Mate, I said yesterday that I disagreed with the team selection, but you don'tpick players based on how much they cost. Also we paid 10 million quid for Rodwell so that kind of negates the argument.

That's you saying he would have got slated for playing him and someone asking why.

It's not someone saying he should have played. Mind, an £8M signing should be able to get on the team past O'Shea and his zimmer frame. Whichever way you look at it, it doesn't paint Moyes in a good light.
Go back to the post I replied to also read the rest, he wanted Papy in and Denayer in midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back