"More Britishness"

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a manager spends 20m on rwo players, given out budget and lack of quality. They should be starting ahead of Gibson and Rodwell. Another failure that Moyes has brought us, poor recruitment.
The point is made about the cost of our substutues on Saturday and the only defence the Moyes apologists can offer is "everyone says they are shite anyway so why are people complaining?"

Mate, I said yesterday that I disagreed with the team selection, but you don'tpick players based on how much they cost. Also we paid 10 million quid for Rodwell so that kind of negates the argument.

Go back to the post I replied to.

It doesnt. Our squad was shit. Moyes had a budget. He spent it and then left 2/3rd of that budget out of a must win game. Thus proving the point that he has signed shite.

If you do not think that our 2 biggest buys under the current manager shouldnt be playing in a must win game, its pointless discussing with you.

The point is made about the cost of our substutues on Saturday and the only defence the Moyes apologists can offer is "everyone says they are shite anyway so why are people complaining?"

Its bullshit. The one of the worst retorts possible.

It doesnt. Our squad was shit. Moyes had a budget. He spent it and then left 2/3rd of that budget out of a must win game. Thus proving the point that he has signed shite.

If you do not think that our 2 biggest buys under the current manager shouldnt be playing in a must win game, its pointless discussing with you.

Its bullshit. The one of the worst retorts possible.
People find most things pointless to discuss with you tbh. Due to your inability to see past your own opinions they find it impossible.

People find most things pointless to discuss with you tbh. Due to your inability to see past your own opinions they find it impossible.

I dont see how anyone can have the opinion that its ok to accept that Moyes spent 22m on two players, most of our budget only to leave them out of a must win game. That is not open for debate. Its just incorrect.

I dont see how anyone can have the opinion that its ok to accept that Moyes spent 22m on two players, most of our budget only to leave them out of a must win game. That is not open for debate. Its just incorrect.
The issue for me isn't that N'Dong is a shite signing, maybe over priced but name someone that isn't these days. The issue is why did Moyes choose not to pick him. On current form him and Moyes are the only two with the pace and energy to compete in this division. If he wasn't ill why was he not picked? He can handle himself physically and more importantly can keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back