More ‘Hundred’ fuckwittery

Status
Not open for further replies.

‘Oval invincibles’ ‘Northern Superchargers’
‘Manchester originals’

What a load of shite man.
Interesting that Burns has effectively gone from Surrey to Middlesex
There are tests scheduled during the tournament so they won’t even be playing for the teams that have selected them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a clue how this works but are the standard domestic players in a draft system. If this is the case then does anyone know who has put themselves forward from Durham.
I know Rushy fancied it but hardly played any T20 for Durham this season. He might be a bit peed off if day someone like Potts got a gig and he didn't.

Crisps and nuts

Love crisps me
steady on- so did Gazza and you've seen what's happened to him.
Not a clue how this works but are the standard domestic players in a draft system. If this is the case then does anyone know who has put themselves forward from Durham.
I know Rushy fancied it but hardly played any T20 for Durham this season. He might be a bit peed off if day someone like Potts got a gig and he didn't.
They'll all have put their names forward. As Rushy said,at a minimum £30k for 4 weeks work can't afford not to.

I see they're trying to push the idea that these teams are representing multiple counties.

Northern Superchargers - Representing Yakshite and Durham
Oval Invincibles - Representing Surrey and Kent.
London Spirit - Representing Middlesex, Essex and Northants

RIGHTO. :lol: :lol:

I’m going to be expected to watch Ben Stokes play for the ‘Northern Superchargers’, who are based at Headingley, and pay full membership price?

I’m going to be expected to watch Ben Stokes play for the ‘Northern Superchargers’, who are based at Headingley, and pay full membership price?
I think you're expected to go to watch them and to feel glad in your heart about the association with Ben Stoke. On the other hand while you're at Headingly Ben Stokes will be playing Test Cricket at Lords/The Oval/Edgbaston etc.

You couldna mak it up!

OK, let's say " past their best" rather than "hasbeens" but that's just arguing semantics. Times reporting that just under 200 overseas players have applied for the draft so that has to be a mixture of hasbeen, current and neverwillbe internationals.

Yep and that was really my original point that it will be a mixture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back