Moral Music question..

Sorry he was an adult male showing his.

As for MBLA there may be some people with a prediliction for children who may just be utter nasty arrogant pieces of work.

If indeed there was any showing of anyone's going on. Like I said, we don't even know what he's supposed to have done.

It cost him a lot of money, whatever went on.

It did. It doesn't mean he diddled anyone though. The parents might have just been looking to make some quick cash out of him and realised there were times MJ was unsupervised with the kids and therefore had no alibi. Kerching.

As some may know, I present an internet radio, 70s chart show where I play the full Top 30 from a week in the 70s. This weekends listener requested chart is from 1973 and has Gary Glitter in it.. So oh wise smb'ers do I play the pervy one or stick n a cheeky sub and hope no-one knows?
You play it and he gets the royalties !

Because....?

I know very little about them. I could probably only name one track.

I don't believe he was an adult in his mind. He might have been over 18 years old physically but he was probably closer to 8 years old emotionally.
name it then...think thats cockney mackems joke though ;)

It did. It doesn't mean he diddled anyone though. The parents might have just been looking to make some quick cash out of him and realised there were times MJ was unsupervised with the kids and therefore had no alibi. Kerching.

So when he was actually making, real children. Had he just grown up? Or was he just a horny teenager in a loving relationship?

I don't think that's necessarily true. And there are nonces and nonces. I don't think we should lump a 16-year-old who has sex with his 15-year-old girlfriend in with the likes of a 50-year-old member of the MBLA for example, to look at the extreme ends of the spectrum.

The latter is a despicable piece of shit who deserves to be put in prison for the rest of his life. The former is just a horny teen who doesn't deserve to be lambasted for the rest of his life over something he does at 16 with a consenting loving girlfriend.

MJ wasn't sexually attracted to underage girls (or boys), he was (allegedly) just experimenting with friends of the same mental age as him. It's not like he was going out of his way to find kids he could diddle.

Have you any proof to back this up or are you making your own thesis ?

Need to recheck your facts there fella, few untruths.

Oh? Go on...?

Edit: oh, I see he was let out on parole after 4 years. Did I miss anything else?

Edit 2: oh it was his girlfriend not his wife. My mistake.

name it then...think thats cockney mackems joke though ;)

Different song. I'd forgotten about the one he was talking about. :)

Last edited:
Oh? Go on...?

Edit: oh, I see he was let out on parole after 4 years. Did I miss anything else?

Edit 2: oh it was his girlfriend not his wife. My mistake.

Different song. I'd forgotten about the one he was talking about. :)
:lol: i would say Grinder but i`ll not be nasty :lol:

I've never liked the jacko, I remember catching the news years ago when he was saying how much he loved children and he actually had his arm around someone else's child whilst squeezing and groping the childs hand, that is a child molester if I ever saw one, he didn't seem to be aware that he was actually molesting a child on national tele. It disgusted me and I cant unsee it, he shouldn't have been allowed near children - the next time I saw him on the news he was dangling a baby over a 20ft balcony.

Michaelangelo used to bum a young apprentice every morning before ascending the scaffold to paint the Last Judgement on the Sistene Chapel ceiling it doesn't stop people marvelling at his works

This.

It is possible to separate the artist from his art.

'Imagine' was co-produced by a now convicted murderer. Hasn't stopped lots of people covering the song nor it being played on the radio.

Last edited:
This.

'Imagine' was co-produced by a now convicted murderer. Hasn't stopped lots of people covering the song nor it being played on the radio.
Stop being sensible.

This.

Pretty Young Thing has taken on a sinister tone though.

so many snowflakes now that just cannot wait to be offended
:lol:
I imagine the best of the British World War generations might also have taken a dim view of Run Rabbit Run if Flanagan and Allen had been found to have enjoyed dressing children as rabbits and fiddling with their not so fluffy tails.

Last edited:
Interesting question. A criminal record.

Wacko Jacko won't benefit from the royalties but maybe GG does? Jerry Lee Lewis? James Brown? Lost Prophets? Bowie? Kula Shaker?

Moral dilemma.

Music first,

Morals next?

Interesting question. A criminal record.

Wacko Jacko won't benefit from the royalties but maybe GG does? Jerry Lee Lewis? James Brown? Lost Prophets? Bowie? Kula Shaker?

Moral dilemma.

Music first,

Morals next?
Art transcends the artist imho. Most of them will be utter insufferable wankers but a good time or a decent painting is independent of its maker imho.
Never really liked Jackson mind.

Back