Moral Music question..

f***ing hell indeed.

I don't see his situation as being so black and white.

I'm sure no nonce's situations are black and white. I don't think it's a lifestyle they aspire to. I'm sure they all have tragic stories that led them to what they do. Why is Jackson any different?

I'm sure no nonce's situations are black and white. I don't think it's a lifestyle they aspire to. I'm sure they all have tragic stories that led them to what they do. Why is Jackson any different?

I don't think that's necessarily true. And there are nonces and nonces. I don't think we should lump a 16-year-old who has sex with his 15-year-old girlfriend in with the likes of a 50-year-old member of the MBLA for example, to look at the extreme ends of the spectrum.

The latter is a despicable piece of shit who deserves to be put in prison for the rest of his life. The former is just a horny teen who doesn't deserve to be lambasted for the rest of his life over something he does at 16 with a consenting loving girlfriend.

MJ wasn't sexually attracted to underage girls (or boys), he was (allegedly) just experimenting with friends of the same mental age as him. It's not like he was going out of his way to find kids he could diddle.

I don't think that's necessarily true. And there are nonces and nonces. I don't think we should lump a 16-year-old who has sex with his 15-year-old girlfriend in with the likes of a 50-year-old member of the MBLA for example, to look at the extreme ends of the spectrum.

The latter is a despicable piece of shit who deserves to be put in prison for the rest of his life. The former is just a horny teen who doesn't deserve to be lambasted for the rest of his life over something he does at 16 with a consenting loving girlfriend.

MJ wasn't sexually attracted to underage girls (or boys), he was (allegedly) just experimenting with friends of the same mental age as him. It's not like he was going out of his way to find kids he could diddle.
Are you actually for real on Jackson?

You could argue that for virtually every sex offender

It's likely true for a few of them but I wouldn't say it was anywhere near "virtually every one". Many are consciously and premeditatively doing something they know is wrong, that they know is against the law, and that they know is harmful to the victim.

It's likely true for a few of them but I wouldn't say it was anywhere near "virtually every one". Many are consciously and premeditatively doing something they know is wrong, that they know is against the law, and that they know is harmful to the victim.
Are you suggesting he wouldn’t have known it was against the law?

I wouldn't call the 16 year old a nonce. A bit silly but not a nonce.

No idea what MBLA are but I'm sure the road to becoming a member wasn't a happy one.

As for the bold bit, I think he may have been going out of his way to get kids to diddle.

Are you suggesting he wouldn’t have known it was against the law?

We don't even know for sure what he did or didn't do, so it's hard to say, but yes in my opinion in all likelihood he was just engaging in childish games of "show me yours and I'll show you mine" like most kids do at some point, without realising he wasn't a kid himself anymore and that it wasn't acceptable for "adults"* to do those things with kids.

For all we know, he might not have even done something as "bad" as the situation I just described. Maybe all he did was climb into bed with a group of kids on a sleepover at his place and didn't actually touch them or see them unclothed at all.

I wouldn't call the 16 year old a nonce. A bit silly but not a nonce.

No idea what MBLA are but I'm sure the road to becoming a member wasn't a happy one.

As for the bold bit, I think he may have been going out of his way to get kids to diddle.

The MBLA are the Man/Boy Love Association, an international group of lobbyists trying to get the age of consent lowered and campaigning for the release of paedophiles whose victims weren't groomed or coerced. They're basically campaigning for it to be OK for adult males and underage boys to form loving sexual relationships.

Last edited:
We don't even know for sure what he did or didn't do, so it's hard to say, but yes in my opinion in all likelihood he was just engaging in childish games of "show me yours and I'll show you mine" like most kids do at some point, without realising he wasn't a kid himself anymore and that it wasn't acceptable for "adults"* to do those things with kids.

For all we know, he might not have even done something as "bad" as the situation I just described. Maybe all he did was climb into bed with a group of kids on a sleepover at his place and didn't actually touch them or see them unclothed at all.

The MBLA are the Man/Boy Love Association, an international group of lobbyists trying to get the age of consent lowered and campaigning for the release of paedophiles whose victims weren't groomed or coerced. They're basically campaigning for it to be OK for adult males and underage boys to form loving sexual relationships.

Sorry he was an adult male showing his.

As for MBLA there may be some people with a prediliction for children who may just be utter nasty arrogant pieces of work.

People still play Michael Jackson and loads of other alleged or actual kidfiddlers. I know it's recent and within living memory for a lot of us, but judging historic people and events by our modern values is a mistake. Whitewashing or noncewashing history will merely ensure that people will forget.

Yeah, Hitler was a vegetarian and a canny painter and the Nazi party passed laws to protect animal welfare.

Back