Money does make you happy

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
Money does not make for happiness in my experience. I was so much happier 15 years ago when I had next to nowt and lived hand to mouth...

The trappings of having a good job and income were somewhat latent arrivals for me (Career change in mid/late 20s) but I'd go back to having bot all if I didn't have my little girl to think about....

Money does not make for happiness in my experience. I was so much happier 15 years ago when I had next to nowt and lived hand to mouth...

The trappings of having a good job and income were somewhat latent arrivals for me (Career change in mid/late 20s) but I'd go back to having bot all if I didn't have my little girl to think about....
give me your money then marra
tbh the more money i had the happier i was

Last edited by a moderator:
Money doesn’t make you happy. But it doesn’t half take the sting out of being poor.
if i'm not living comfortably with enough money in the bank i'm not happy but having lots of money in the bank makes me happy

Money is one element - I’ve met people who have nothing and are totally content- I’ve also met people with yachts, planes and beautiful women who are totally miserable and insecure.

Being poor is no fun, being rich can be fun but being happy - well that’s where the real joy is.

Stay safe everyone

Last edited:
I've had money and I've had very little money and I've always been happy.

It's nice to be in the position where money is no object but I've always been happy, either way.

Having cash means no worries,no worries generally means no stress,it's always nicer to have a couple of quid than not.Money doesn't exactly buy happiness but it buys experiences and a lifestyle that gives contentment.

I've had money and I've had very little money and I've always been happy.

It's nice to be in the position where money is no object but I've always been happy, either way.
thats a state of mind and you are very lucky to be like that - enjoy it - I'm sure you will

Having enough to not struggle is all I've ever wanted, I'll let you know what it's like when it happens. Thing to always remember is there's people worse off than you.

Money is one element - I’ve met people who have nothing and are totally content- I’ve also met people with yachts, planes and beautiful women who are totally miserable and insecure.

Being poor is no fun, being rich can be fun but being happy - well that’s where the real joy is.

Stay safe everyone
But having money will make you happy. It’s the being insecure that’s making him sad.

Back