Money does make you happy

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
You’re about as interesting as the ingredients list on the back of a tin of peas so I’ll take your comments with a pinch of salt mate.
More ingredients but by you...

Sorry Marra but I think he has unfrocked you as a porkie pie teller, same as your mate from Peterlee Taybarns Heeeed.
Archbishop to be unfrocked soon?

Last edited:

After a rollercoaster of having no money then having money I can confirm money does make you happy.

I'm in similar situation at the moment, though no doubt will be skint again within a couple of years. Not sure if it is guaranteed to make you happy, but having money stops you from being sad. If you feel down you can always take off down the pub, buy something, go away for the night etc etc . I find you can even stay in more knowing you could go out if you wanted too. Nothing worse than wanting to go out and not having the money to do so.

There was a report published lately, that stated that people are either happy or sad regardless of money, meaning that if a miserable git won some money, there would be an initial happiness but after awhile they would revert back to type, regardless of how much they had in the bank, likewise some people seem to have nowt yet are happy as Larry

Last edited:
I think this thread has ran its course now, nowt but bickering on the last few pages, thanks for everyone's input.

Last edited by a moderator:
So bumping it just for the hell of it wouldn't be the kind of thing that you'd go for then?
Peas ingredients

Probably a typo. Easy to make when you've been boffing petrol
How dare you question my boffing petrol or not boffing petrol situation. I haven't boffed petrol for at least 20 years, you can let it go now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back