Money back on season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought a while ago that the club could offer this years season ticket holders access to all cup matches free of charge next season instead of giving out refunds that they can probably not afford. Gesture of goodwill and chance to boost usually poor gates for next seasons cup matches. It’s then up to supporters whether or not they take up the offer. Don’t think anyone could complain at that really

Collectively if every season card holder demanded a refund it could have a negative impact , obviously the club would have to be bordering on financial ruin
It has obviously hit a nerve
I’ve been to the majority of games & at £45 a pop will have spent more than a lot of season card holders & less than others

Would this mean the yanks get the club?

Collectively if every season card holder demanded a refund it could have a negative impact , obviously the club would have to be bordering on financial ruin
It has obviously hit a nerve
I’ve been to the majority of games & at £45 a pop will have spent more than a lot of season card holders & less than others

So you've been to most games but not all. You've spent more than some and less than others. And if I read your post correctly you aren't a season ticket holder.

That doesn't really put you in a great position to start trying to lay guilt trips about putting the club into administration onto fans who, unlike you, bought a season ticket, gave the club some up front income, and might choose (if it is an option) to accept a partial refund for a chunk of the season that they never got to see.

We buy a season ticket which entitles us to attend every league match. We've had that benefit. I know we're getting 4 less League games than we expected for our money, but it's still every game.

Would you be happy to not receive a refund if the season was cancelled in September and you'd paid £350 to get access to 100% of our 2 games?

So you've been to most games but not all. You've spent more than some and less than others. And if I read your post correctly you aren't a season ticket holder.

That doesn't really put you in a great position to start trying to lay guilt trips about putting the club into administration onto fans who, unlike you, bought a season ticket, gave the club some up front income, and might choose (if it is an option) to accept a partial refund for a chunk of the season that they never got to see.
I’ve already said I will have spent more than than most season card holders already this season inc many with multiple season cards
The only ones that will have spent more are season card holders in the black cats or the Sports bar ( & obviously hospitality )
I’ve had many season cards over the years & spent an absolute fortune in 45 years attending so my credentials stack up
You’ve took my comment very personally , get over yourself

We buy a season ticket which entitles us to attend every league match. We've had that benefit. I know we're getting 4 less League games than we expected for our money, but it's still every game.
It was clearly advertised as 23 games, I don't want a penny back but I imagine some will.

Must be some pretty rich bar stewards on this site, millions of people are not working and receiving reduced income, which isn't guaranteed to continue, and when the dust finally settles unemployment is set to rocket. Those lucky enough to be in work are set for a massive shock come the autumn budget, and yet folks are happy to write off hard earned cash to help line Donalds pockets. Get real, the club is being run as a business with the sole intention of giving the current investors a decent return on the pittance of cash that they have put into our club. it is certainly not a charity or deserving cause.

Must be some pretty rich bar stewards on this site, millions of people are not working and receiving reduced income, which isn't guaranteed to continue, and when the dust finally settles unemployment is set to rocket. Those lucky enough to be in work are set for a massive shock come the autumn budget, and yet folks are happy to write off hard earned cash to help line Donalds pockets. Get real, the club is being run as a business with the sole intention of giving the current investors a decent return on the pittance of cash that they have put into our club. it is certainly not a charity or deserving cause.

I wouldn't want a refund. I would rather get to see Sunderland play again at some point than not.

There are clubs that won't recover from this, quite a few I think.

And I'm still working. I'm still paying direct debits (only one I've reduced is Sky). I think most with half an ounce of common sense know that the Government won't just dish out free money and not expect something in return in the future.

If we are talking about the games yet to be played in the 19/20 season , I wouldn't want a refund of course not. 20/21 season , I am not renewing until we can say whether A. the season will happen and B. when.

Everyone’s circumstances are different, I wouldn’t begrudge a family with 2/3 season cards wanting a refund.
myself, they can keep it, I’ve given them thousands already in my lifetime, another £40 quid isn’t going to affect me.
I want me £40 from Blackpool back tho, I have bugger all affiliation to them

Everyone’s circumstances are different, I wouldn’t begrudge a family with 2/3 season cards wanting a refund.
myself, they can keep it, I’ve given them thousands already in my lifetime, another £40 quid isn’t going to affect me.
I want me £40 from Blackpool back tho, I have bugger all affiliation to them

Same as me. I did claim a refund for the Blackpool tickets but I had bought them and it was for 5 of us.

I would not have been at the Shrewsbury home game anyway as would have been in Gdansk under normal circumstances so would have lost that game anyway and just given my card free to someone else.

Would be a nice gesture of a free cup game or money off from the club store etc.

Deffo wouldn't want a refund.

If games go behind closed doors I think they’ll offer a online pass for season card holder.

I think a UK pass is £10? Most season tickets will work out at £15 a game?

I would defiantly ask for a refund on my Season Ticket.

still annoyed how they offered a FREE Leicester ticket for the Bury game! It should have been used for the FA cup game

Cowboys our owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back