Money back on season tickets

As You Were

Midfield
If the rest of the season is played behind closed doors surely fans are entitled to a little bit money back on their season tickets. Just wondered would it bother fans if they weren’t given any money back or happy just to accept it as a one off? For what it’s worth I wouldn’t be surprised if the club say you can have x amount of money back but it will come off NEXT seasons season ticket to try and guarantee some season ticket sales.

4 season tickets here. Not wanting a refund, it isn't anybody's fault. If the games end up being played behind closed doors, I would hope that season ticket holders would get to view the streams free of charge though.

I think regarding next season, that it's going to depend on whether fans are going to be allowed back into stadiums before 2021. If it is not looking likely, then I think a lot of clubs will struggle to sell season tickets for next year in their usual numbers.

Terms and conditions do not allow for a refund of the three remaining home games.
I would be surprised if the club didn’t offer something. The FA might decide every club in england has to. Not that it would particularly bother me.
I wouldn't take it if it was offered. That money was spent a year ago, and the club needs it more than I do.
I thought we had loads of rich people queuing up to buy us !

Last edited:
If the rest of the season is played behind closed doors surely fans are entitled to a little bit money back on their season tickets. Just wondered would it bother fans if they weren’t given any money back or happy just to accept it as a one off? For what it’s worth I wouldn’t be surprised if the club say you can have x amount of money back but it will come off NEXT seasons season ticket to try and guarantee some season ticket sales.

I don’t expect a refund, nor do I feel one should be given. Our ST prices aren’t massive in the first place and we’ve had enough action already imo.

I wouldn't take it if it was offered. That money was spent a year ago, and the club needs it more than I do.

Agree.

I must admit I wasn't going to pay the early bird for next season out of principle , but they answered that question by extending it until we know more so that's good.

But I wouldn't want anything back for this season.

Back