MK DONS TICKET UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sunday Morning game?
Phillips scored a cracker. Sadly the Swindon fans had already given up attending.
The regular apathy card being played.
Yes that’s the one. We were living in Abbey Meads At the time and a couple of weeks before we had been broken into and the community Bobby had deal with it. We say him at the gate and he hadn’t realised that we were Sunderland fans, despite our accent and warned us that we should be careful because some away fans might have bought tickets in the home stands. When Phillips scored everybody around us went up, they had all been told not to show colours, so it was only then the we knew just how many of us were in the ground.

it was my son’s first game at the age of five. At the end of the game he was on my shoulders on the pitch and he thought that was what happened at every game.

it was fun watching everybody trying to use the magic roundabout, as a local at the time I knew how to use it, but I remembered the first time I came across it and it was confusing as hell.

The Sunday Morning game?
Phillips scored a cracker. Sadly the Swindon fans had already given up attending.
The regular apathy card being played.
Sunday 12 iirc?
We were in the Swindon end and someone was being a bit of a gobshite to us, untill it dawned on him that the Swindon end was about 50 Percent mackem (I havdnt a clue if it was 10 or 90, but in the end there were a lot of us)

Are there any decent boozers in MK town centre? Thinking just drinking in town then cycling across to the ground at about 2.
Us in Bletchley tonight and it’s not the greatest but the club been sound with us. Not been into Milton Keynes sort of town. Bletchley weatherspoon is a massive pub. in now. Fenny Stratford apparently has a canny few pubs.

Sunday 12 iirc?
We were in the Swindon end and someone was being a bit of a gobshite to us, untill it dawned on him that the Swindon end was about 50 Percent mackem (I havdnt a clue if it was 10 or 90, but in the end there were a lot of us)

You may have been on the side where I was.
Opposite the dug outs. Phillips scoring to your left hand side.
I took a Sunderland fan with me.
WE came down in a mini bus, our driver said "What the fuck do I do here?" "You're a bus, just drive straight over them" and he did :) Cracking weekend

:lol:

Us in Bletchley tonight and it’s not the greatest but the club been sound with us. Not been into Milton Keynes sort of town. Bletchley weatherspoon is a massive pub. in now. Fenny Stratford apparently has a canny few pubs.

Too far away for me. By the time I've got there I'd only have time for a pint or two.
Seen some posts on social media claiming we’ve now sold 5000 tickets, bullshit?

I think just over 4k. We can't have shifted a thousand tickets since Wednesday when the club said almost 4k had been sold.

Too far away for me. By the time I've got there I'd only have time for a pint or two.

I think just over 4k. We can't have shifted a thousand tickets since Wednesday when the club said almost 4k had been sold.

It’s pay on the gate so might get A few travelling on day wouldn’t surprise me if we hit 5k , on way to catch train from Euston now can’t wait ! Not used to feeling excited fir an away game apart from the beer !

Anybody know what MK Don's tend to get for home games, crowd wise that is. ?
Just looking at their attendances so far this season and in the games against clubs that would bring very little away support eg. Southend, Lincoln, Tranmere etc. they got around the 8k mark.
I'd say whatever the attendance today is minus 8k is basically Sunderland.

Staying in
Just looking at their attendances so far this season and in the games against clubs that would bring very little away support eg. Southend, Lincoln, Tranmere etc. they got around the 8k mark.
I'd say whatever the attendance today is minus 8k is basically Sunderland.

Cheers for that Ale, was just wondering what potential all round crowd we were looking at.
Just shy of 10k

Cheers Woodle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back