MK DONS TICKET UPDATE

Not strictly true mind. Taking 4k to MK is excellent however there has understandably been some poor turnouts this season like 329 at Gillingham in the cup and roughly 400 at Scunthorpe.
Ehh thats fantastic support stoke n fulham brought 41 n 59 up to ours in league man get a grip 200 plus in any game away is good and look where we were ..

A couple of fellas come on praising our fans, and rightly so, by any stretch of the imagination the support is great. Then a couple of miserable fuckers come on and put a dampener on it, they can’t wait.
You’re spot on mate. Bellends.
Some supposed 'supporters' would rather see the Club fail so their negativity can be proved right. Some sad people.

A couple of fellas come on praising our fans, and rightly so, by any stretch of the imagination the support is great. Then a couple of miserable fuckers come on and put a dampener on it, they can’t wait.
You’re spot on mate. Bellends.
By pointing out away followings for a midweek 1st round cup replay in Kent and a Checkatrade Trophy fixture away to Scunthorpe. Just desperate to pick faults.

Absolutely fantastic support from the best fans in the country. Where else would a club that has been served up complete shyte for the last 4 decades take this many fans away for a league one fixture and average 30k for home games

Every club has the die hards.
Just some clubs have a few more than others.
Got our tickets for Carlisle away today and love that journey by train.

Just booked my tickets through the MK Dons website. If anybody is contemplating this game and taking their kid who's under 12. Under 12's go free with a paying adult. SAFC have been a bit cheeky by not advertising the U12 tickets at all although this may have been an agreement with MK Don's on tickets sold through SAFC.

It was advertised but you couldn’t get them online.

Just booked my tickets through the MK Dons website. If anybody is contemplating this game and taking their kid who's under 12. Under 12's go free with a paying adult. SAFC have been a bit cheeky by not advertising the U12 tickets at all although this may have been an agreement with MK Don's on tickets sold through SAFC.

What a cracking post mate.
As for that roundabout just close your eyes and drive, most do.
Get yourself down to the County Ground and I will sort out your ticket.
Lived in Swindon 20 years ago and went to the last game of the season in 1998. Remember the panic in the local paper about the number of Sunderland fans getting tickets before the game. Then the paper the day after with front page headline of “Invasion of the peace army”.

As mentioned in another thread, SAFC have returned a whole block of tickets behind the goal - Upper 26 - and MK have just put them on sale today. Under 12's free and under 18's for £7, all available on line.

Does anyone know how I may go about changing an over 65 ticket to a regular one? I appreciate I'll need to pay the extra, will I be able to do that at the cash turnstiles or their box office tomorrow?

Back