Missiles being hoyed all game from North Stand Upper

Easy solution would be some form of chicken wire or fine netting and not using the front section.
Shame for the honest away fans but everything gets spoiled by one or two tit ends.

And i was in the north and saw more than just a few bottles and coins flying !

Don’t see the relevance to your point? You don’t like people coming the game unless they go every week? Coventry fans were utter twats and it was nothing to with our fans behaviour.

Not at all. Nowt I want more than the ground to be full and supporting the lads.

If you're going to pay to watch a game then dont spend near full 90mins facing the away fans. What's the point?

I was in the wheat sheaf b4 kick off with some genuine cov fans....then a load of 22 year olds started kicking off with blue flares and getting lairy. There was a bit of handbags but not enough of our boys and there were loads of them. It was a good vibe until a few Muppets put their balaclavas on ....then the mood changed. Coppers didn't have the bodies tbh.

Last edited:
Easy solution would be some form of chicken wire or fine netting and not using the front section.
Shame for the honest away fans but everything gets spoiled by one or two tit ends.

And i was in the north and saw more than just a few bottles and coins flying !

Ajax have a perspex screen about 15 ft high.

from a neutrals point of view do you think talk like “ it’s their cup final “ just stokes up a bad atmosphere ? When I hear that from any fans I just think total arrogance . Don’t get me wrong but no need for what Coventry fans have done in the stands , but not a lot of respect shown to their club when this match was regarded as a cup final by many on this forum .

I was in the wheat sheaf b4 kick off with some genuine cov fans....then a load of 22 year olds started kicking off with blue flares and getting lairy. There was a bit of handbags but not enough of our boys and there were loads of them. It was a good vibe until a few Muppets put their balaclavas on ....then the mood changed. Coppers weren't bothered as they didn't have the bodies .

Prematch I witnessed a young Coventry fan push a woman aged 60+. When we jumped in, he ran

from a neutrals point of view do you think talk like “ it’s their cup final “ just stokes up a bad atmosphere ? When I hear that from any fans I just think total arrogance . Don’t get me wrong but no need for what Coventry fans have done in the stands , but not a lot of respect shown to their club when this match was regarded as a cup final by many on this forum .
Why should we have respect for them as a club. They mugged us off years ago and mugged us off today. Fuck them

Back