Missiles being hoyed all game from North Stand Upper

Wanker signs and throwing a he V's is part and parcel of football fans though.. And the retaliation only began to happen once flares and bottles were launched at us. Its really no excuse in the slightest to throw any item at fans below you.

From the moment the guys in front of me came to their seats they were doing it, well before anything came down.
I sit there every week and they have never been there before, I get that the Vs and shit are part and parcel of the game. I'm not stupid

From the moment the guys in front of me came to their seats they were doing it, well before anything came down.
I sit there every week and they have never been there before, I get that the Vs and shit are part and parcel of the game. I'm not stupid

As I say it's done every game., like yourself I'm there every home game and away fans usually give the same back.

Bottles, flares, coins and whatever else they threw is simple inexcusable.

Last edited:

Don’t see the relevance to your point? You don’t like people coming the game unless they go every week? Coventry fans were utter twats and it was nothing to with our fans behaviour.

Aye I'm season ticket north and if I'm getting bottles etc launched in my direction I'm going to react. I was beyond pissed off with the situation.. Part time full time has fuck all to do with the disgusting cowardly actions of the Coventry fans.
Same here, they did nothing to stop it, f***ing joke

That Coventry message board is suggesting there was some after match bother at their coach area.

I saw this from the park and ride area. Loads of them came through the gap between the two football courts by the Beacon. Loads of big fat lasses swearing their heads off. Saw policemen chasing some of their fans all over the place and their fans did nothing to help.

On the whole the Police were nowhere to be seen. The fact they weren’t held back is a major concern. The police and the club have questions to answer

Back