Missiles being hoyed all game from North Stand Upper

They were absolutely gagging for a fight in the game at the Ricoh earlier this season too. Nasty fans. Hope they are made to play their home games somewhere daft like Exeter next year.

Why is that i wonder?

fcking big of those scummy fuckers.

The OB and Stewards seemingly couldn’t cope

Pack of playing cards in plastic case landed on seats along from us!

Last edited:
from a neutrals point of view do you think talk like “ it’s their cup final “ just stokes up a bad atmosphere ? When I hear that from any fans I just think total arrogance . Don’t get me wrong but no need for what Coventry fans have done in the stands , but not a lot of respect shown to their club when this match was regarded as a cup final by many on this forum .
Maybe just maybe if you don't want to get offended my other teams fans then don't go on its forum. Worked well for me.

from a neutrals point of view do you think talk like “ it’s their cup final “ just stokes up a bad atmosphere ? When I hear that from any fans I just think total arrogance . Don’t get me wrong but no need for what Coventry fans have done in the stands , but not a lot of respect shown to their club when this match was regarded as a cup final by many on this forum .
Shut the fuck up.

They were wankers when we went to their place as well, so not just today

So because a coupe of random people on the interweb show them “disrespect” it’s somehow an excuse for them to hoy missiles on top of men, women and kids? Wise up. Let’s just call it what it is. They’d a sizeable amount of dickheads turn up and act like scum

Looking forward to your second cup final there?

Safety of the Sunderland fans was not a priority for police or stewards today. They couldn’t have been less interested it felt like, especially those police stood down North West corner, only moved on 70 mins. I saw a fair few with kids etc leave the stand to protect them from all the stuff being chucked.

Also heard a steward tell a fan to fuck off for daring to complain at half time...

Not reason to throw bottles and coins at innocent people imo

Respect should be earned, most of them twats don’t deserve respect.

Back