Missiles being hoyed all game from North Stand Upper

If true absolutely sub human behaviour

Definitely true, I was in the north stand. One lad went for first aid treatment first half, bottles hit others second half, just missed two little lasses, their dad had to put their f***ing hoods up to try and protect them ffs. Never been involved in football violence but fuck me a lot of their fans, not just one or two, deserved a f***ing hiding

The stewards and the police were absolutely abysmal.. No words can describe how they handled the situation it was fuckin shocking, worse than our centre backs... On second thoughts maybe not.

They were disgusting, flares, bottles, coins and even the odd sarnie.
Cops and stewards just stood watching them.
Although the part time north standard weren't helping the situation... spent more time giving them the Vs and wanker signs than watching the match

Idiotic comment at the end there, almost making launching bottles and that okay.

Last edited:
They had the coppers standing in front of them literally a couple of feet away while they were throwing bottles.

The people throwing bottles are scum but the coppers (who cost the thick end of £200 per copper) were utter cowards.
Difficult as the second they lift someone they're at least a man lighter. As that video showed from Wigan the other week it took almost all of the 6 or 7 coppers who were there to get one bloke out.

I don't know what the solution is.

Back