Missiles being hoyed all game from North Stand Upper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolute scum

And the stewards and police were f***ing useless.

One lad behind us picks up one of the bottles that was thrown down and shows it to one of the coppers. His response “calm down you dick head”. Absolutely arsehole of a bloke and he’s the law?

hoyed shite down in a bag into the north stand and numerous bottles :evil:

Loads of bottles thrown. One just missed my daughter and luckily it landed in the one empty seat in front of us. They were spitting over the top as well. Everybody around us were going crackers as it looked like very little was being done to stop them.
People with little kids were going mad with the stewards and police at the front of the North Stand. I've never seen anything as bad ever inside the SoL. They were absolute scum.

They were disgusting, flares, bottles, coins and even the odd sarnie.
Cops and stewards just stood watching them.
Although the part time north standard weren't helping the situation... spent more time giving them the Vs and wanker signs than watching the match

What the fuck do you expect getting shit hoyed at you all game

That Coventry message board is suggesting there was some after match bother at their coach area.

We walked past there and didn't see anything, but we did comment that there wasn't one single Police Officer along the whole of the road, so if anything did kick off there was no one there to stop it.

Safety of the Sunderland fans was not a priority for police or stewards today. They couldn’t have been less interested it felt like, especially those police stood down North West corner, only moved on 70 mins. I saw a fair few with kids etc leave the stand to protect them from all the stuff being chucked.

Also heard a steward tell a fan to fuck off for daring to complain at half time...

What we all need to do is make a complaint to the club, if enough do so then surely a an investigation will take place.

Is it cos the police are mostly Mags and don't give a shit with doing their job?

I’m honestly shocked at how bad their fans were today. Cowardly fuckwits and I hope they go bust.

The pathetic, middle aged bloke in the body warmer at the front of the away support - along with the sad c unt in the stone island yellow coat - mocking kids crying is a new low.

What we all need to do is make a complaint to the club, if enough do so then surely a an investigation will take place.

Is it cos the police are mostly Mags and don't give a shit with doing their job?

First time ever, I’m making a complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back