'Minor explosion' triggers evacuation of London tube...

Status
Not open for further replies.
must admit I na few lads from the local who are currently working in London and they absolutely hate it. Sid is a joiner down there and he says he walks with his head down at all times when in the streets and never makes eye contact with anyone. He reckons if he hears any shouting he legs in as fast as he can to the nearest bushes to hide. Seems like the worst place in the world to me by what people have been telling me.

Then you have Shieldsgreggs4's mate Greg shaking down there. Nobody should be shaking in fear in 2018 man. Disgrace.
What team does Sid support?

Prefer the quiet life :lol:
Working in a library would be acceptable for noise levels.

must admit I na few lads from the local who are currently working in London and they absolutely hate it. Sid is a joiner down there and he says he walks with his head down at all times when in the streets and never makes eye contact with anyone. He reckons if he hears any shouting he legs in as fast as he can to the nearest bushes to hide. Seems like the worst place in the world to me by what people have been telling me.

Then you have Shieldsgreggs4's mate Greg shaking down there. Nobody should be shaking in fear in 2018 man. Disgrace.

I take it he doesn't go football anymore?

Is this a joke/woosh?

People have even hid in bins. Scary when you think about it

Best restaurants. Best music. Best sport (except SAFC). Brilliant pubs. Brilliant parks. Brilliant connections to the rest of the world.

It’s class man

I've nothing against London spend a few days a week there but what the London clique forget is most of the UK has those.

Sport I give you. Very hard to compete with London for football, rugby, cricket etc... particularly internationals.

As for the rest I live by Leamington Spa. Has amazing parks, about 100 pubs including everything from wine bars to olde Worldy traditional pubs. Top restaurants including Michelin starred. Even more pubs and restaurants 12 minutes on the train in Birmingham which is probably shorter then most tube rides.

We have exactly the same bands big and small here as they tour and play huge venues like the NIA, NEC, Academy. Fly anywhere from Birmingham.

I'm sure London is great but probably 20 cities in the UK and even more towns will have more then enough great places for the things you mention then most people ever need.

I've nothing against London spend a few days a week there but what the London clique forget is most of the UK has those.

Sport I give you. Very hard to compete with London for football, rugby, cricket etc... particularly internationals.

As for the rest I live by Leamington Spa. Has amazing parks, about 100 pubs including everything from wine bars to olde Worldy traditional pubs. Top restaurants including Michelin starred. Even more pubs and restaurants 12 minutes on the train in Birmingham which is probably shorter then most tube rides.

We have exactly the same bands big and small here as they tour and play huge venues like the NIA, NEC, Academy. Fly anywhere from Birmingham.

I'm sure London is great but probably 20 cities in the UK and even more towns will have more then enough great places for the things you mention then most people ever need.

Liked Leamington Spa a lot. Beautiful park by the river and the Mallory Park hotel was very nice.

I like London too but wouldn't live there.

Liked Leamington Spa a lot. Beautiful park by the river and the Mallory Park hotel was very nice.

I like London too but wouldn't live there.

Has everything you need based on Chunkyloves criteria.

I've never once come to a Friday or Saturday night and struggled for something to do or somewhere to go

Most big cities and towns outside London the same

Haluk Ozkan was about to get on a bus outside the station when he smelt something burning.

The finance worker, 26, who was with his partner at the time, said: "We were just outside the exit. We could smell a burning smell, like burning rubber."

Poor Haluk, little explosion and he’s been dumped by his mrs.

Exactly the same bands? Every band that plays in London then plays in Brum do they? Every band?

Been in London twice this month, I quite liked it but please don't tell any of my mates down the club in case they think I've turned into a massive pooftah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back