'Minor explosion' triggers evacuation of London tube...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best restaurants. Best music. Best sport (except SAFC). Brilliant pubs. Brilliant parks. Brilliant connections to the rest of the world.

It’s class man
You must like drinking expensive pints and mingling with strangers . Awful place, on edge all the time man. My mate Greg gets the shakes every time he goes down there for work.

Last edited:
must admit I na few lads from the local who are currently working in London and they absolutely hate it. Sid is a joiner down there and he says he walks with his head down at all times when in the streets and never makes eye contact with anyone. He reckons if he hears any shouting he legs in as fast as he can to the nearest bushes to hide. Seems like the worst place in the world to me by what people have been telling me.

Then you have Shieldsgreggs4's mate Greg shaking down there. Nobody should be shaking in fear in 2018 man. Disgrace.

On edge? Only the cowardly hicks from out of town who are scared of brown people and expensive beer.
Never felt ‘on edge’ in London. Love visiting; I wouldn’t choose to live there but that’s just personal choice.

must admit I na few lads from the local who are currently working in London and they absolutely hate it. Sid is a joiner down there and he says he walks with his head down at all times when in the streets and never makes eye contact with anyone. He reckons if he hears any shouting he legs in as fast as he can to the nearest bushes to hide. Seems like the worst place in the world to me by what people have been telling me.

Then you have Shieldsgreggs4's mate Greg shaking down there. Nobody should be shaking in fear in 2018 man. Disgrace.

FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back