Michael Vaughan

fair play, I dont like him either mind, thought he was spot on the selection policy, for some reason the other media just bit afraid to say it

Basically Vaughan will take the contrary view or a view that will get people talking whether he believes it or not. Its just this time his view is spot on. It will happen again in the future sometime.

Last edited:
Basically Vaughan will take the contrary view or a view that will get people talking whether he believes it or not. Its just this time his view is spot on. It will happen again in the future sometime.

I yhink most of the media just darent question the top players personally

cricket is quite a small world. And they need good relationships

vaughan is right and I think he is saying what a lot of fans are thinking

if you read the journos they just think England have had it spot on, well I think a majority of fans doing think that at all and aren’t happy, albeit some don’t mind of course
we've never been in this scenario before, there's no rule book or right and wrong unless you're an opinionated arsehole on twitter

a first team player missing 5 tests in a row is wrong, I don’t care how you spin it mate

test cricket is at the back of the queue again

Last edited:
Lost all respect for Agnew when he got into that ridiculous Twitter spat with that other bloke, who didn’t cover himself in glory either. But his prim and proper Englishman routine went out the window then

Was mad that like :lol:
He's alright, just a bit excitable. Rather listen to him than pretentious twerps like Agnew

The stick he gets for that final ashes a tour is mental

people flying home let right and centre in the tour

Was mad that like :lol:

The stick he gets for that final ashes a tour is mental

people flying home let right and centre in the tour
Indeed. He was injured, to the point it adversely affected his performances - let alone the pain element - yet people use it as a stick to beat him with.

On here, mainly because of what football team be supports

christ! even worse that

Yeah he thinks covid is no big deal and we should just get over it and get on with it, if you read his tweets

all based on the fact he can't go for a pint basically.

He is a conservative, Brexit supporting bloke btw, which he is entitled too, but some of things he says put him on the extreme of that view point
I really dislike these libertarian nitwits.

I actually don’t mind Swann. He’s a bit excitable but harmless enough. Quite enjoyed the stick he gave to the subject matter in the KP documentary on Sky Sports.

Looks like I’m in a bit of a minority, but I love Aggers. A real old style cricket broadcaster, there’s not many of his ilk left.

I actually don’t mind Swann. He’s a bit excitable but harmless enough. Quite enjoyed the stick he gave to the subject matter in the KP documentary on Sky Sports.

Looks like I’m in a bit of a minority, but I love Aggers. A real old style cricket broadcaster, there’s not many of his ilk left.
Swann can be ok, but he has (had?) this habit of always talking about football

I also like Aggers

Back