Michael Vaughan

I saw this earlier, dear me.

I really want to like Vaughan, he's one of my favourite cricketers and presided over the most exciting times to be an England fan in my lifetime, but he needs to learn the art of shutting the fuck up. He's a different person to 10 years ago and I can only assume it's an act to remain relevant and stay in the public consciousness.

Try telling Alistair and Alice Cook how brilliant Piers Morgan is.

I saw this earlier, dear me.

I really want to like Vaughan, he's one of my favourite cricketers and presided over the most exciting times to be an England fan in my lifetime, but he needs to learn the art of shutting the fuck up. He's a different person to 10 years ago and I can only assume it's an act to remain relevant and stay in the public consciousness.

Try telling Alistair and Alice Cook how brilliant Piers Morgan is.

This prick as well

Says it all. KP and Morgan, the 2 men who tried to assassinate the character of our highest ever test run scorer, former captain and all-round good bloke, to the point where his wife was in tears (Whilst pregnant also I believe).

Two toxic people and because KP is so dense, he probably doesn't realise that Morgan finished his career off, not Cook.

There's no doubt Piers Morgan is a prize twat from the phone hacking scandal, the soldiers urinating hoax etc. - doesn't follow that he's no good at his job. People on this forum in particular seem incapable of differentiating between morality and competence.

PS gammon is racist, typically used unironically by people who presume themselves to be 'anti-racist' white knights.

There's no doubt Piers Morgan is a prize twat from the phone hacking scandal, the soldiers urinating hoax etc. - doesn't follow that he's no good at his job. People on this forum in particular seem incapable of differentiating between morality and competence.

PS gammon is racist, typically used unironically by people who presume themselves to be 'anti-racist' white knights.
Wasn't it more the questioning of someone admitting they'd had suicidal thoughts rather than their ability to do their job? If it was just telling the truth and 'criticising' the way Harry and Meghan behaved surely he'd have been outed long ago, he's been doing that for years.

I think the default position with anything Meghan Markle says is to assume it's a load of shite, Piers has slightly more credibility but you can apply the same logic to him as well. They're both hideous, manipulating narcissists, technically sociopaths/psychopaths.

Markle is basically a professional whinger, disproving that old saying that a fine whine ages well.

What is his job? Shouting over people is not interviewing.

It's laughable to hear Morgan claim to be a defender of free speech.

His whole raison d'etre is to shout at / talk over / insult / block / belittle those he disagrees with.

On this particular issue I'm on his side, and I'm strongly against the cancel culture that has brought him down. But please, he's often the person leading the mob.

:lol: what a shock

pair of wankers
I’m starting to genuinely dislike the man I’m afraid. I do wonder whether he’s just contrary to stay relevant, but he’s a tit

He isn't like

I used to think this, but this is jst his personality

I am OK like as I am one of the few who has never liked him, even when he was playing, I think a lot of others are disappointed as he, understandably, was one of their heroes.

Last edited:
Is he just trying to fill a hole left by Geoffrey? Having said that, when he talks cricket I love listening to Boycott. Unlike Vaughan who sounds and looks like a used car salesman. Just another smarmy middle aged creep on the grift having realised that having a platform and spouting provocative opinions can make you enough cash to give their lass a lifetime's supply of crushed velvet cushions.

Back