Michael Vaughan

He's a gobshite and blocked me for calling him one.

Imagine being a pundit and can't take criticism while his job is to criticise or praise.

I think the England camp should follow his lead and just block him

He said it would be 3-0 India because of their batting line up. They haven’t even had a bat yet 😂 and surely he knew jadeja was injured

Just placed on ignore my first ever person in 17 years on here!
I was tempted, but he's so f*cking thick it's hilarious and I fear I'd miss out!
Look at the prediction thread on here. Most said the same as him :lol:

You said 3-1 tbf marra.
Difference is that those of us who predicted we'd get beaten have stuck to it, while hoping that the last two days have shown we were wrong

He's changed his mind after 10 hours of cricket. He's little more than a weathervane, like his idol Boris Johnson.

Last edited:
I can laugh at shit like that on the politics board but I come on here for a bit of peace and serenity.
Aye true.

The cricket board has gone back to how it should be lately. No bickering, no arguing or insults thrown around, even when people have disagreed.

It's why I just told Pissbiscuit to do one rather than having him derail this thread too, his trolling would be better in the politics forum

Aye true.

The cricket board has gone back to how it should be lately. No bickering, no arguing or insults thrown around, even when people have disagreed.

It's why I just told Pissbiscuit to do one rather than having him derail this thread too, his trolling would be better in the politics forum

:lol: you should have been on here 30 mins ago unfortunately

I'd love to say I wasn't involved either :oops::(

I was tempted, but he's so f*cking thick it's hilarious and I fear I'd miss out!

Difference is that those of us who predicted we'd get beaten have stuck to it, while hoping that the last two days have shown we were wrong

He's changed his mind after 10 hours of cricket. He's little more than a weathervane, like his idol Boris Johnson.

No. That's not the point. Someone mocked him predicting three nowt. Nothing to do with changing his mind.

Back