Michael Vaughan

I like Gough.
Swann can be annoying, but I wouldn't say he's an arsehole or anything like that
Swan is the most annoying individual. You can imagine his poor craic in the changing room, as his radio commentary is shocking. Whether you like KP or not, I also can see Swan at the front of the queue taking the pi$$ out of KP...probably deflecting his own insecurities

Swan is the most annoying individual. You can imagine his poor craic in the changing room, as his radio commentary is shocking. Whether you like KP or not, I also can see Swan at the front of the queue taking the pi$$ out of KP...probably deflecting his own insecurities
I think swann gets a lot of hate on here because of the plastic Geordie thing.

He gets annoying with the banter, but he's not an arsehole like Vaughan and KP.

So?

Being a bit annoying saying shit jokes is hardly the same as texting the opposition captain calling your captain a c**t is it

:lol: what a shock

pair of wankers

He isn't like

I used to think this, but this is jst his personality

I am OK like as I am one of the few who has never liked him, even when he was playing, I think a lot of others are disappointed as he, understandably, was one of their heroes.

Genuinely curious on this one - why didn't you like him when he was playing?

Absolutely, won series in Oz and India

Annoys me the criticism he gets
Really liked Swann gave it a proper tweak. Was ok with the bat as well. And could field well at slip.

sad to see we now have Bess as number 1 right arm finger spinner. Swann was accurate and because he really spun it had drift and dip. Was a superb bowler to left handers.

Shame how it ended in Australia.

Back