Michael Vaughan

Let's find out. Put him in a Covid ward and see how long he lasts without a vaccine before contracting it, then see how long with the vaccine. He might be dead by the time he gets the vaccine, but he's stopped using brain cells years ago, so it won't make much difference if he is.

I just don't get it, I've spoken many times about the change in him as 10 + years ago he was rightly considered a great bloke and one of English cricket's greatest minds. I saw him on Soccer AM a few weeks ago and he was alright there - surely all these ridiculous tweets are just clickbait and he gets some sad kick from all the attention they generate? Maybe it's to keep his name relevant for the sake of his management company?

It's really strange - read his autobiography released in 2009 and it's like a different bloke altogether.

I just don't get it, I've spoken many times about the change in him as 10 + years ago he was rightly considered a great bloke and one of English cricket's greatest minds. I saw him on Soccer AM a few weeks ago and he was alright there - surely all these ridiculous tweets are just clickbait and he gets some sad kick from all the attention they generate? Maybe it's to keep his name relevant for the sake of his management company?

It's really strange - read his autobiography released in 2009 and it's like a different bloke altogether.

A lot of people turned into bell ends around 2016.

Personally I'm sure this is right .... he says mad stuff to have topics for his radio shows or just to generate headlines to keep himself 'topical' enough to get media stints.

Generally, when he's not being dickish he has good stuff to say on cricketing matters.

But his being an agent and him commenting on certain players is problematical and you end up thinking does he really think that or is he trying to promote that player because he's a client.

Anyways, not going to lose any sleep over it. Too many idiots in this world already, I can't get wound up with them all even if I wanted to.

Back