Men's aftershave / EDTs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fancy a new smell...but I don't want to fork out too much. I love Creed Aventus and Tom Ford (black) but I fancy a cheap alternative that I can splash on with blatant disregard! So asking what fragrences are out there for men around £30/£40 a bottle? Any hidden gems?

next code red used to be like a better version of Paco Robanne Invictus.

The clones may smell similar but in no way whatsoever can replicate the scent of a niche house in terms of all round performance.
anything in the £30/£40 market is crap and you will smell like the next dosser whos bought it.

If you want similarity but also a decent cheaper alternative for Aventus try Mancera Cedrat Boise. Own a few of theres and they are quality whiffys.

The clones may smell similar but in no way whatsoever can replicate the scent of a niche house in terms of all round performance.
anything in the £30/£40 market is crap and you will smell like the next dosser whos bought it.

If you want similarity but also a decent cheaper alternative for Aventus try Mancera Cedrat Boise. Own a few of theres and they are quality whiffys.

Couldn't agree more! You get what you pay for

The Dermot O’Leary (don’t laugh) ones at M&S are brilliant. Apparently like Tom Ford and cheap as chips.
I was in M&S today, and tried the Dermot O'Leary aftershave (Aqua) you mentioned, here, SC
Must say, it's canny, and has a clean, fresh smell, so I got a bottle 👍

The Aqua isn’t the Dermot though...
Apologiies, SC, I wasn't quite sure.
I tried a few, and liked the Aqua.
I like the fresh smelling aftershaves, and am not too keen on the musky ones.

I generally use, M&S Harvard, for every day use, and fancied trying some of their other stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got some of the Tom Ford Grey Vetiver from PP - it's bloody great!
Any other recommendations for good ones from PP?
Fireplace or fireside Maison margiela copy from PP is really good. Waiting for the baccarat rougue to come back into stock.

Tried this yesterday in Selfridges. Bloody lush.
You can get a copy of Oud Wood, from one of the online sites, posted on this thread, and they're apparently, every bit as good, if not better, than the original.

Just ordered a few different ones got a canny selection for £32.50 from that perfume parlour place.

Their site was terrible mind hope it comes and is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back