Men's aftershave / EDTs

I fancy a new smell...but I don't want to fork out too much. I love Creed Aventus and Tom Ford (black) but I fancy a cheap alternative that I can splash on with blatant disregard! So asking what fragrences are out there for men around £30/£40 a bottle? Any hidden gems?
Look at Copycat fragrances on the internet, they are actually very good. You’ll get Creed and Tom Ford copies on there.

I fancy a new smell...but I don't want to fork out too much. I love Creed Aventus and Tom Ford (black) but I fancy a cheap alternative that I can splash on with blatant disregard! So asking what fragrences are out there for men around £30/£40 a bottle? Any hidden gems?

Paul Smith extreme is always on offer and superb.
I got Acqua Di Parma for my birthday. Superb, but expensive.

Creed or any tom ford are fantastic,i chatted with a perfumer in paris in the Lafayette mall who told me that lots of modern aftershaves are all chemicals,creed etc have natural ingredients and are longer lasting reacting with the skin better Louis Vuitton do a decent aftershave.

Creed is great it does not fit the price criteria though.

I am wearing Creed Viking right now as a matter of fact. I smell lush.

Musk for men, it's musky.

Try pussy. lol

Back