Men's aftershave / EDTs

dafunk2

Winger
I fancy a new smell...but I don't want to fork out too much. I love Creed Aventus and Tom Ford (black) but I fancy a cheap alternative that I can splash on with blatant disregard! So asking what fragrences are out there for men around £30/£40 a bottle? Any hidden gems?

I fancy a new smell...but I don't want to fork out too much. I love Creed Aventus and Tom Ford (black) but I fancy a cheap alternative that I can splash on with blatant disregard! So asking what fragrences are out there for men around £30/£40 a bottle? Any hidden gems?

Just walk about when out sniffing blokes, ask if their fragrance is between £30 and £40 a bottle if you like the smell.

I like Hugo Boss Energize... £28 for a 125ml bottle.

Apparently Zara has a range of mens aftershaves that are very similar to but much cheaper than the big brands such as Savuage

If you can push your budget a little get Sauvage it's the closest similar smell to Aventus imo

Invictus is class, as is the Invictus Aqua (smells really nice and fresh).

Older ones I still love Georgio Armani Black Code. Boss in motion is nice too, has like an orangey smell to it.

All your average aftershave prices.

Try that mate. I have had loads of them. They’re no different to the original. I use them for work and stuff. It now annoys me to get the real I am. Currently wearing the Tom Ford cherry. I have the real stuff and loathe to use it. The Aventis is absolutely bang on. Amazing how they actually do it if you have a read.

Try that mate. I have had loads of them. They’re no different to the original. I use them for work and stuff. It now annoys me to get the real I am. Currently wearing the Tom Ford cherry. I have the real stuff and loathe to use it. The Aventis is absolutely bang on. Amazing how they actually do it if you have a read.

Nice one...will check it out

Do you go for the roll ons or sprays?

do they actually last though?

i've bought copies before and although found the smell to be pretty close to the original they didn't last 5 minutes

Back