Men's aftershave / EDTs

Sounds crap but got ‘next ice white’off the son last year and it was nice. Don’t get me wrong didn’t last two days like aventus or Hugo night but as a cheap one goes it was really good. Summery and fresh similar to paul Smith (the strippey one).

I got one off perfume parlour and decided to plump for the original. Have you tried black afgano yet off there?
Yeah I have that also. Not sure about it. Was actually playing poker with a Japanese guy last night who had it on and it didn't smell to clever.

Just ordered some Bois De Portugal which is very nice

The Dermot O’Leary (don’t laugh) ones at M&S are brilliant. Apparently like Tom Ford and cheap as chips.
I've had the M&S, Harvard aftershave, and deodorant.
They're not at all expensive, and fine, for everyday use.

Creed is great it does not fit the price criteria though.

I am wearing Creed Viking right now as a matter of fact. I smell lush.
I love fragrances but can't get away with Creed. I think they're to a scent overpowering and overpriced. Aventus might be the only one I could stomach.
Crabtree & Evelyn - West Indian Lime Cologne:
It's very good indeed.
I like Hugo Boss Energize... £28 for a 125ml bottle.

Apparently Zara has a range of mens aftershaves that are very similar to but much cheaper than the big brands such as Savuage
Zara range are good. Bought some for my brother-in-law a few year back as he didn't wear any fragrances but he had since been out and bought more himself. Decent for the price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I have that also. Not sure about it. Was actually playing poker with a Japanese guy last night who had it on and it didn't smell to clever.

Just ordered some Bois De Portugal which is very nice
I’ve had women come up and sniff me when I’ve had that on. Very marmite. I love it personally it’s odd as fuck.

Some of Nasamatto blends are minging. I got the blamange before and it stunk. Might have a go of the one you said. What’s it like?

I’ve had women come up and sniff me when I’ve had that on. Very marmite. I love it personally it’s odd as fuck.

Some of Nasamatto blends are minging. I got the blamange before and it stunk. Might have a go of the one you said. What’s it like?
Bold and classy mate.

Back